Getting back home

Hotch's POV: I called Penelope to tell her what happened and she proceeded to yell at me for ten minutes. When she finished I let her speak with Spencer for a while. We decided to tell her about us and she was a bit hurt about not knowing sooner but she was happy to finally know. She talked with Spencer until he started to drift off to sleep again. I stood up and kissed his forehead before walking out of the room and out to the others. When I got there they all just stared at me. I look at Jason and he shakes his head. "Did you tell them anything?" "Yes. But the don't seem to believe that his mother requested that you be his family member on any legal documentation, since she can't come see or be with him and his father is out of the picture." He says and I look at everyone confused. Because technically that's what she did when she gave me the okay to marry Spencer all those years ago. "But she did though. This was long ago when she could still remember large bits of information. Her mental disorders we're getting worse at a slower rate back then, but she wanted to know he was in safe hands when it got to bad." "Then why isn't his wife here yet?" Morgan asks and I glance down at the ring on my finger. "I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone that works with her. Her phone is off at the moment or out of service range." JJ looks at me suspiciously while Morgan and Emily take that answer. JJ stands up and motions towards me to follow, with her head. I walk over to her and we stand in an empty hallway to talk. "I doubt the others notice but before mentioning Spence's wife, you looked at your ring. He mentioned to me at the station earlier that there was another reason why Victoria trusted him so much on telling him that she was lesbian. He didn't say what but said but I'm guessing that it has to do with you two, since he said if I wanted to know he would talk with the other involved and let me know if they would be okay with talking about the relationship he's in. I don't care if you are and sorry if I assumed wrong but if are together I don't understand why keep it a secret." She says and I look down at my ring. "You assume correctly. It's just that I want him to be comfortable with telling you all." She nods and we walk back to the others. I see Jason walking back from Spencer's room. "Call Dave. Since Spencer got here Jack's been refusing to sleep and won't stop crying. Also I swear to god if you don't get Strauss off my ass I will personally make sure you get shot next time we go on a case." He says and everyone looks at him. "Alright calm down." *mumbling* "Remind me not to piss of my father in-law again." I pull my phone out of my pocket and call Dave.

"Aaron Hotchner! I swear to god if you don't explain to me how I calm down your son, I will make sure Jason let's you get shot."

"Damn now both my father in-law and mother in-law are pissed."

JJ laughs a bit as Jason smacks me in the head.

"Look how do I get him to stop crying."

"Hold on.

"No Aaron don't you dare put me on hold!"

"I'm not, I'm going to go back to Spencer. You put Jack on the phone so he can hear the voice of his favorite babysitter."

"You didn't tell them yet."

"Nope. Well okay we told Penelope and I confirmed JJ suspicions."

"Okay."

I walk into Spencer's room and hear Jack crying on the other end of the phone now.

"Hey buddy, daddy and papa are here."

I hand my phone over to Spencer.

Reid's POV: I take the phone and sit up a bit.

"Hey buddy, can you stop crying for me? I'm okay."

"*sniffling* blaba wham."

"Yes kiddo I'm okay."

"Wouve ou blaba. Mwis ou."

"I love and miss you too. Daddy and I both do, but I need you to be good for uncle David. Bye baby."

"Otway, bwy blaba."

The call ends and I hand the phone back to Aaron. He smiles at me and moves a piece of hair out of my eyes. "You can be out of here by the end of the week. I'm going to go get you some jello." He says and leaves.

End of the week

We get on the jet and I move to the couch. "How are you doing pretty boy?" Morgan asks and give him a thumbs up. He pats me on the head and Aaron walks over and pulls me against his side. "Stay sitting up, unless you're sleeping. Doctors orders." Aaron says and I smack him. He just laughs and I lean my head on his shoulder. "Are you tired?" He asks and I nod. "Alright, lay down genius. No coffee for a week and you're a walking zombie." He says and I nod. "Now shut up Mr. Grumpy. Pillows aren't meant to speak." I hear a few chuckles and I see everyone trying not to laugh. Jason has a smile on his face and I hear Aaron fake an offended gasp. I close my eyes and let the sound of the jet put me to sleep.

Hotch's POV: I take my blazer off and place it over him as he sleeps. He pull it off a bit lays his head on it. I can't help but smile at him, I see JJ and Jason looking at me while Morgan and Emily play poker. "Morgan don't play yet. Emily you need to exchange the two cards on the right side of your hand with the next two in the deck." Spencer mumbles and they look over at him. "Graduated at age 12 from a Los Vegas high school. Learned a lot of cars games." Spencer says and gets up. Yawning he sits up and hands me my blazer back. "Also when we land, Gideon do you mind giving me a ride home?" Spencer asks and Jason nods. When we get closer to landing Spencer gets a call and I see the caller ID. I give him a confused look at he gives me a look that says he'll explain it later. He walks to the other side of the jet and when he answers his face drops and he sighs. When he says his goodbye he looks disappointed. "I swear if I ever see that guy, I'm going to punch him." Spencer mumbles and sits down next to me again. "McGee call again?" Jason asks him and he nods. "Ya and Tony almost got him killed today. I swear I'm going to punch Tony when I see him." Spencer says and Jason nods. We land and drive back to the office. Penelope meets us and hugs Spencer before Jason taken him to get Jack and go home. I finish the file up and wait an hour before going home. I get home and find Jack and Spencer asleep on the couch. I smile and lock the door before going over to them and sit down. Jack grabs onto my shirt and lays over the laps of both of us. I kiss Spencer on his left temple and close my eyes to sleep.