Love the tune of disney

Disclaimer- I don't own any of the songs or characters but I wish i did thank you for you feed back and I hope you enjoy this one shot.
----------------------------------/-----------------
Will was at a loss of what to go over in Glee club this week. They were only a month away from Regionals, in which they would go head to head with The Warblers and Kurt, and Vocal Adrenaline. He didn't want the kids to get into a funk like last time.

Will was doing his grocery shopping when he saw the flyer up on the community board.

Children Hospital Benefit

Columbus, Ohio

Performers wanted

It was in two weeks.

Will knew exactly what New Directions should do.

....

Kurt lay in his bed reading his book for English. Blaine was sitting at Kurt's desk, strumming on his guitar. Kurt loved it when Blaine would play music when Kurt was studying. It was one of the most calming things in the world.

Today, Blaine was working his way through some Disney covers he knew. He had started with a version of "Part of Your World" that Kurt had actually felt the need to clap for when he was done. Now he was playing "Belle."

He messed up for the second time, laughing and saying that, "This is a hard song, Kurt. You can't blame me!"

Kurt had just grinned and continued reading. It was hard, because all Kurt wanted to do was keep his eyes on Blaine. He was so fantastic.

....

"Everyone settle down," said Mr. Shue walking into the choir room. Still talking, the Glee members sat down in their chairs.

"Now," said Mr. Shue, talking over the voices that finally faded. "I have a big project that I want all of us to do. It will help us prepare for Regionals." He held up the flyer. "I want us to sign up for this, a Children Hospital benefit. They want performers."

"What is this benefit doing?" asked Tina.

"Raising money for the Children Hospital in Columbus," answered Mr. Shue.

"What are we going to perform?" asked Rachel. "I was thinking -"

"Actually, that's one thing I want to come up with," said Mr. Shue. "I was thinking something age appropriate. The performance is going to be for the children in the hospital."

A few of the girls in the club "awed" at this news.

"So if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them."

The club was silent. Then Finn stood up. "Mr. Shue? Can I ask something?"

Mr. Shue raised an eye brow but took a seat on a stool. "The floor is yours, Finn."

Finn took Mr. Shue's place in front of the Glee Club. "I think," said Finn, looking a little nervous. "We should ask the Warblers to do the performance with us."

There were protests from the other members. "Why would we do that?" asked Puck. "Those guys almost beat us in Sectionals."

"You guys," said Finn, speaking above the din of voices. "I was talking to Kurt last week and he really misses us." The faces of those most opposed to this idea soften at the mention of Kurt. Though not many would admit it, they all missed the guy. "This could be a great thing to do with him before one of us wins Regionals and there are bad feelings."

There was a murmur of agreement. Mr. Shue stood and put a hand on Finn's shoulder. "Finn is right. It would be a great thing to reach out to the Warblers and show them that we are not just competitors. And this is for charity. Everyone should be included."