Character Information

Name: Y/N Shimura L/N

Alias:  Bill Cipher

Undercover Name:  William Titos

Age during story:  15

Hair Color:  H/C With Yellow Tip Highlights

Hair Length:  Short

Eye Color:  E/C

Likes:  Heroes, his family, Mei Hatsume, jokes, dancing, singing, animating, aspiring heroes, parties.

Dislikes:  Villains, Stanford Pines, Endeavor, Katsuke Bakugo, Pines Family, bullies, hurting people, scaring people, being mean, making fun of people in a bad way.

Quirk:
All For One:

This quirk allows the user to steal, use, give and combine quirks of others, making their victim quirkless.  Using the Cipher Quirk, the user can enhance other peoples quirks.

Cipher:
This power gives the user many abilities, such as:
Apporation:
  Allows the user to teleport/create random objects.
Matter Manipulation:  Allows the user to manipulate the matter in anything they want.
Telekinesis:  Gives the user the ability to physically control things with their mind.
Pyrokinesis:  Allows the user to create, use and manipulate fire to their liking.
Time Manipulation:  Allows the user to freeze time for a max of 10 minutes.  When in physical, enhanced power mode, they can freeze or speed up time for as long as they want.
Telepathy:  Allows the user to read peoples minds and enter their thoughts.
Mind Control:  Allows the user to take control of a persons body, only if they shake the users hand.
Illusion Manipulation:  Gives the user the power to create, shape and manipulate illusions and hallucinations.
Dream Manipulation:  Allows the user to enter, manipulate and torture people through their dreams.
Nightmare Inducement:  Allows the user to induce nightmares into peoples dreams and minds.
Madness Inducement:  Allows the user to turn whoever they want crazy.  They can also create bubbles of madness and waves of madness if they please.
Immortality:  This power prevents the user from dyeing of natural causes, toxins, and drugs.
Flight:  Allows the user to fly where ever they want.
Shapeshifting:  Allows the user to take the appearance of anything and anyone they want.

This power also comes with extra perks when in physical form, such as:
Enhanced Strength:
  Gives the user incredible strength, equal to that of 3 All Might's.
Enhanced Speed:  Gives the user incredible speed, equal to that of 3 All Might's.
Unlimited Stamina:  Gives the user an unlimited amount of Stamina.
Enhanced Senses:  Gives the user the ability to sense all types of danger, i.e. Poison, Drugs, Gun Shots, Bombs, etc.
Regeneration:  Gives the user the ability to regenerate and heal all wounds and lost limbs on their body in the matter of seconds.
Healing:  Gives the user the ability to regenerate and heal all wounds and lost limbs on other peoples bodies in the matter of seconds.
X-Ray Vision:  Allows the user to see through items, buildings, and people.
Night Vision:  Allows the user to see in dark areas.
Mind Push:  Allows the user to push other peoples minds out of their physical bodies, temporarily giving them basic powers, such as Immortality and flight.  When this power is in effect, the original user can choose to have time freeze or continue.
Uncontrollable Precognition:  Gives the user the ability to randomly tell the future, whether they want to or not.
Technopathy:  Gives the user the ability to control all forms of technology with their minds.