Chapter 5

A mushroom sigh came out of your mouth. Wandering around the halls aimlessly, you could’ve sworn you went down this hall before…

“You know, if you’re going to follow me around why not walk with me?” Your eyes were close with a soft smile on your face. There was a girl following you since you got to the school, hiding whenever you stopped walking. The girl slowly came out from behind a marble statue, playing with her fingers while looking down.

“I-I I’m s-sorry! I d-didn’t mean to follow y-you, but I w-was told about your scholarship… I’m Nakahara Suno, I would l-like you to join t-the computer club!” The girl stuttered out, blushing. You smiled in the slightest; she wasn’t even looking at you so she couldn’t tell.

“I am flattered that you want me to join, but I am actually going to have to turn your offer down. I’m sorry.” You apologized, technology was not your favorite so it was actually easy to reject her offer. Now if someone came up offering you to join the ‘Cake-club!’ you would accept it in a heartbeat!  Who doesn’t like cake?

I wonder if they have a cake club?’ you laughed to yourself, thinking of this amazing club.

“Oh, i-it’s alright! O-our offer is always o-open.” She smiled shyly before bashfully walking away.

----

“I need a compass or something…” you muttered irritably, your lip visibly twitching in the process. Haruhi smiled and laughed lightly at your comment, “Did the map not help?” she ask.

You shook your head, “No, it didn’t at all. I think it just made matters worse!” your class had just ended; the host club was going to start up in about 30 minutes. On your way walking to the host room you bumped into Haruhi. Tamaki was waiting just right out front of the host club door,

“~Ohhh! There you two are! Come on, Daddy want you two too put these on,”  he said with puppy dog eyes as he held up two maid dresses.

“No” Haruhi dead-panned.

You laughed and shook your head, “D-daddy, it’s too cold to wear that~” you cried and rubbed away a fake tear. Tamaki stared at you with wide eyes and an open mouth, “Your right! What was I thinking?”

He ran to a chest in the corner of the room and pulled out a bunch of other dresses.

“What about this one?” He asked holding up another revealing outfit, Haruhi sighed “No”.

“This” – “No!”

“He’s a closet pervert, isn’t he?” You asked the twins burst into laughing fits,

----

“I’ve compiled this picture book, which contains photos of the beauty of each host. If you ladies are interested in all of them, I can discount them for you.” Kyoya smiled while he held up magazine like books of each host.

“We’ll take them!!” The girls yelled with their hands raised. “Kyoya, what the hell?!” you angrily whispered as you snatched the book with you face one it away.

“[M! Name], how do you think this club makes money?” He asked the smile still on his face. You stared at the book and sighed before handing it back to him. “…right... Sorry…”

We will begin the physical exams shortly. All students please return to the clinic in your school building.” The ladies voice over the intercom made everyone stop to listen. Once she was done speaking the girls all began to leave, slowly but surely. Once they were all gone, Tamaki began to flip out. He drew plans out on a white board to conceal Haruhi’s and your gender. His plans were… to put it bluntly very stupid. But, you just nodded along with all the other hosts.