Chapter 3

“Hey, Newbie.” The twins greeted you with a wave they did at the same time. You sighed at the title ‘newbie’ coming from them. You noticed something about them; their eyes were actually different colors! One had slightly darker eyes than the other or light if visa-versa.

You smirked, “What’s up?” you asked them in an amused tone. They looked at you curiously, but never answered to your causal greeting.

“Ahh! I’m sorry. But, can you two introduce yourselves again? I’ve forgotten your names…” You played stupid; you just wanted to know which one had the darker eyes and which one had the lighter eyes. Their introduction yesterday was interrupted by Tamaki saving you from playing the twins’ game. Which you probably would have lost too. They yawned together, as if they were already bored of talk to you. Your lip twitched in irritation.

“He’s Hikaru,-” Darker eyes

“-And he’s Kaoru” Lighter eyes

“Hmm, alright! Now, another question! Can you point my in the direction of class 2A?” You asked with a small smile, you knew which-was-which. The color was only off by a little, cbb9a1 to cbb89a (o_o very true!). You also noted Hikaru’s voice was a lower tone while Kaoru’s was higher and a bit raspier. Girls walked past the three of you, giggling.

“Are you always this needy?!” Hikaru yelled, obviously irritated.

“Who peed in your corn flakes this morning?! “ You retorted back, matching his irritation perfectly. It’s not like you were asking him to walk you to the class and open the doors for you!

“It’s down the 3rd hall, and it’s the 4th door on your right, I think.” Kaoru answered your question, hoping to stop this silly little argument between you and his brother. You smiled at him and for a second Kaoru thought something different, “Thank you.” You thanked him before turning around and quickly running to your class.

“Did you see that, Hikaru?” Kaoru whispered to his brother, who was too involved in his bout of rage to hear his brother. That smile, you looked like a girl when you did.

-Light bulb flickers on-

“Hurry up, Kaoru!”  Hikaru muttered as he waited for his twin to catch up to him.

----

“[Surname], please take a seat wherever you please.” The teacher smiled at you before turning back to reading some papers on his desk. You looked around the room for an empty desk and spotted Tamaki talking to Kyoya. Well, at least you knew someone in this class. Really, the classes went by far too slow for you. The teachers were nice and all, but you wanted, needed, to find your two more clubs to join. Instead of listening to the teacher lecture about punctuation, you were day-dreaming about the cake you were going to get from the host club!

----

“I got it~! [M! Nickname] can be the nice type~!” Honey exclaimed completely proud of his ‘type’ for you. What? You were so nice! It would fit you perfectly!  You just sat on the purple couch and smiled at his label for you.

No.” Tamaki dead-panned, making the older boy’s eyes water at the straight forward answer.

“Nobody likes our ideas, Usa-chan. It’s just me and you..” Honey pouted at his bunny rabbit as he talked to it.

 “That’s too… nice. Honey-senpai you, in general, are the nice type.” He added hoping to stop the boy’s tears, and it did. “I get it~!” Honey sang as he took half a cake and shoved it in his mouth, forgetting that Tamaki was being a butt to him just seconds ago. Your eyes went wide. How the hell did that fit?! O_O