Kyoya's ending~

7 years later! Kyoya!

You sat at the small table in the room looking at yourself in the mirror. It was actually a large room just to get ready in. The pink walls weren't bright, but then again the lights were dimmed by your choice. The unnecessary couches and corner tables filled the room, along with all the wall art. Playing with your hair, making sure the fly aways weren't coming out! Your once [old hair length] hair, has changed over the years into [new hair style] but, still the same vibrant color. Today came so quickly! You remembered your first year at Ouran like it was just yesterday. You wondered if Kyoya was as nervous as you were? Not nervous at the fact you two were finally getting married but, over this huge wedding he wanted! In your mind you always saw yourself getting married and having a little cute wedding. Inviting family and friends, but it wasn't like that today. It wasn't that you were unhappy with how this turned out; it just wasn't what you were expecting!

You never expected to have a grand ball wedding out of a fairy tale!! Kyoya's dad let you take time off, that's right you were working for him. His business was in the medical field after all. You became a 'private pediatric doctor', well not yet at least! You still had one more year of college to do, but you already were shadowing under another doctor. Some of his patients really liked how you worked and how you were so loving and caring towards their kids. Some already wanted to hire you exclusively! You never thought that going into health care would have been so fun or exciting! Thinking back on your own life, you knew why you had chosen to become a doctor. When your parent had died, the doctors taking care of them d id the best they could. You wanted to do the same!

Surprisingly, Kyoya was shadowing under his dad with one of his brothers, His dad talked about splitting the company, one being strictly medical while the other being the billing and helping pass codes to see new doctors or get a certain medication. Though Kyoya is not next in line to be successor he often tells you that it's still his dream and he won't stop trying. You support him one hundred percent on his choice too! You knew it was his dream when you two started your last year in high school. He wouldn't bring it up often but, when he did you could tell he really wanted it.

It was only months after high school, Kyoya purposed to you. Of course you said yes, but with your busy schedule and his busy schedule too, you two have been engaged for 6 years! Finally tying the knott today, you couldn't be happier!

Looking at yourself in the mirror still, the white wedding dress you picked out was beautiful. To say the least! It was a ball gown, a lot like Cinderella's dress, just with more lace and a veil! Your make up was subtle and it made your [eye color] eyes look dreamy. The dress itself poofed out so much, it was the dress of your dreams, the one you always dreamed of as a kid! Standing up from the chair you were sitting in you twirled around making it poof out more. Today would be the best day of your life; you were finally getting married to the the guy you love.

He was giving you so much more than you asked for too! Spinning around in your dress again, you stopped when you heard a faint knock at the door.

"Oh! Um, One second!" You exclaimed as you tried to fix your hair from all the repeated spinning you had been doing. The door opened and Kyoya walked in.

"K-Kyoya! Its bad luck to see your bride in her dress before getting married!" You rushed over to him to try and cover his eyes. The white lace glove on your hands gently touched his face, covering his eyes. You could hear a chuckle come from him, "No bad luck will get in my way of marring you, [Name]." He shook his head and removed your hands from his face.

You two stood there for a few seconds while he just stared at you with wide eyes. "I knew it! The dress, you don't like it. I'm sorry! I'll-"He cut you off mid sentence with his lips. You just about melted into the kiss.

"You look lovely in this dress." He reassured you with a few quick pecks. "I could say the same to you," You grinned, "You always look handsome in a tux~"

"[Name], will you marry me?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You couldn't help but laugh, "Kyoya, aren't we supposed to walk down the isle, say our vows and kiss then?" You teased him a bit, until you realized he wasn't joking.

"K-kyoya, of course I'll marry you." You caressed his cheeks with your hands he closed his eyes and you two stayed like that for a few minutes in silence.

"[Name], I promise that as long as you live you'll never have a second where you're not loved. There is never and will never be a moment where I'm not thinking about you, wanting to be with you and counting the seconds until I get to see you again. You will always have someone by your side, someone who supports you in whatever decision you make, and who will stand by you no matter what happens. You are my best friend, the love of my life and the woman from my dreams. I can't wait until we marry each other and you'll be my wife. I love you more than anything." He then proceeded to get down on one knee and ask again, "[Name] [Middle name if you have one] [Surname], will you marry me?"

You fell to your knees as tears of happiness streaked your face, "Yes! Yes, Kyoya!" You managed to say, you only wish you could have said something to him as beautiful as he said to you. He moved around and got down on both knees to be at the level you were.

"I love you," He whispered as he cupped your chin to pull your lips to his and kiss you. You in return wrapped your arms around him, pulling him closer to you as you leaned back until he fell on top of you. You two kept kissing as he fell, you could feel him smirk lightly into the kiss.

"You know what? I think you look better without the tux on~" You managed to say between the kiss. He chuckled at your remark.

"Soon, love, soon~" He told you, making you blush at the thought! The door flew open; you and Kyoya stared at the culprit with wide eyes. Deer caught in the head lights!

"KYOYAAAAAaaaa!" Tamaki's scream dulled down as he stared at you two on the floor, a blush slowly coming over his face. "Um" Tamaki cleared his throat awkwardly, as he covered his lower face with one hand. "the flowers are here..." He said as he pointed to the corsage on his tux. "You need yours too." He slowly inched out the door without taking his eyes off his best friend on top of his soon to be wife.

You laughed at what just happened, this would be a story Tamaki will never let go! "I will kill him." Kyoya muttered under his breath, "You picked him to be your best man, for a good reason too~" You giggled, wrapping your arms around him. You thought it was cute that you two chose your best friends for best man and maid of honor. Tamaki and Haruhi.

"I know we should get ready, but I'm too comfortable~" You sang, kissing Kyoya's forehead. your arms still wrapped around him, not letting him get off you. What? You couldn't help it! You always loved the feeling when he was physically close to your own body.

Kyoto chuckled,  "Are you ready?" He asked, as he slowly got off you. You pouted a bit over the fact he moved.

"Ready to get married? you'll be mine and ill be yours~ Ive been ready for this for a long time, Kyoya~"

His lips moved into a smile, "Then lets get married, Mrs. [Name] Ootori." He held a hand out for you to grab. As he helped you up off the floor, "[Name] Ootori has a nice ring to it, huh~?" you giggled <3