Ouran High School Host Club [RP]

Even if this was a school for the 'Rich' you didn't have any clothes that would even make you look similar to them. The yellow dresses, it's not that you didn't own a dress or you didn't like wearing them 'cause you did. Things were just tight for you right now, and your dresses had the 'Dry Clean Only' tag on them. So, you wore a pair of black pants and a simple zip-up jacket over a plain white shirt. It wasn't classy but, quite frankly you didn't care at the moment. Your contact cleanser was empty too.

'I knew I should have gone to the store!' you cried mentally, falling into your own little pit of despair. You dug through your dresser to find your glasses. It wasn't that you needed them; you had 20/30 vision, just slightly off. But, you did see better with them. 'Better safe than sorry~' you sang to yourself while you put them on.

!BEEP BEEP BEEP! The microwave turned off, causing you to run down the stairs of you house.

"Yum~" you inhaled the scent of the French toast sticks. These things were the best! Probably not healthy, but they were too good! You wrapped the 4 sticks in a napkin before heading out the door.

________

This school was huge! 'Holy crap, it's like a maze.' You brought the papered map up to your face and scanned over it. "uhhh..." You mumbled as your eyes shifted to the spiral stair cases, the numerous halls and doors. You gazed over the map once more as you rubbed your temple with your free hand.  This was one thing you were never good at, you were direction impaired Not sure why, but it is so ridiculously hard for you to get around anywhere, even the simplest, closest places from where you started!

"Um, excuse me, miss?" You called out to a girl walking down a hall. She stopped and smiled at you, her long blonde hair looked as if it could be on a shampoo & conditioner commercial.

"Yes?" She asked with a shy smile and small blush.

"Can you point me into the direction of the main office? Please?" You smiled back at her, happy you would finally get out of this... maze.

"O-oh! Y-yes! I-I... I will take you there? Yo-You're going the wrong way..." She said quietly and stifled a giggle.

"Darn it! I knew I passed that statue more than once!" You said to yourself in an angry whisper, you glared at the statue.  The girl led you towards the principal's office.

"So, you're n-new here? Are you a scholar?" the girl asked while she nervously played with the ends of her hair.

"Yeah, well I'm not a scholar yet; I am here to see if I made it." You replied to her, school must be in session right now since you weren't seeing many kids.

"Ah! I see! What year will you be? I'm a first year." Her eager eyes were hoping you were in the same year as she was.

"Secon—"

"Darn. I was hoping we would have the same classes!" She exclaimed, quickly gasping she covered her mouth and blushed. 

"Aw, who knows? If I do get in, perhaps we will have some classes together in the future?"  You let out a soft laugh,

"But, it's always better to expect the worst, right?" You looked at the girl through the corner of your eye as you asked, "That's true, but always go for the best, huh?" Her smile only widened at your reply- "That's right!"

She stopped in front of an open door that lead into an office. The two of you walked into the office to be greeted with a member of the staff. He name tag read 'Hina'

 "Oh! You must be the one of the Scholars! Mr. Suoh is waiting for you~ Please, go in!" She mused as she pointed to a closed big wooden door.

"Oh, I...I'm sorry! I don't even know your name! I'm Suzuki, Arika."