Chapter 35

August

"You missin' daddy?" I whispered huskily.

"Mhmm." She hummed.

"Take your robe off baybeh." I instructed.

One hand rested behind my head while I had my other hand in my boxers. My phone was propped up on a pillow.

"I want you so bad." She bit her lip seductively and untied her robe letting it drop to tha' floor.

Leah still had a bangin' body afta' her pregnancy. She worked hard ta' keep tha' baby weight off which wasn't much in my opinion.

The camera was positioned over her naked body. I swear ta' God if I ain't have ta' make this bread, I'd be home bussin' anotha' seed in her.

"I want you too baybeh. You wan' kno' what I'a do ta' ya right na'?"

"Yes daddy." She purred.

"I'd spread ya legs as far as they can go right, and start french kissin' ya pussy. You'd be beggin' me ta' stop cause you can't take it."

She was fingering herself while squeezing her left boob and kissin' it. I grabbed my meat and started ta' jack off.

"What else are you gonna do to me daddy?" She whispered.

"Ima tie ya ass up fa' actin' up. My hands finna roam all over ya body. If you moan I'll start over and start fingering tha' shit outta you. I'll watch you ride my fingers and as soon as you reach ya orgasmic high baybeh, I'll suck on ya lips while you squirt in my mouth." I chuckled.

"Fuck daddy!" She moaned.

I closed my eyes and kept jackin' off. I swea', If I ain't do this a nigga would've had blue balls by now.

"August are you in there!?" Mo yelled.

"Fuck!" I mumbled. "Uh yeah, hold on Mo. Baybeh, daddy gotta go but tonight I promise I'm all yours." I smirked.

"Mhm, don't have too much fun today August." She warned befo' hangin' up.

"I'm comin' Mo."

I fixed myself up, rubbed some hand sanitizer on my hands befo' opening tha' door ta' a pissed off Monique.

"I don't even wanna know what your ass was up in here doing. Did you not forget that you have a meet and greet at eleven am this morning?" She waltzed right in without no invitation.

"Yes I did, can a nigga get dressed?"

"Mhm, sure you can. Hurry up cause time is money. Afterwards you have a photoshoot and then your headed straight to rehearsal for tonight's concert at Savannah State University."

"Damn when does a nigga get a break?" I joked.

"Not in this industry boo. Get dressed and I will see you in twenty." She walked out of the room with the door shutting behind her.

I walked inside tha' bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face real quick. While I'm outchea I mines well get a lah' fresh cut. I can't be walkin' around lookin' rough.

I took a cold shower since my dick was still hard. Afta' fifteen minutes I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around my waist. I got dressed and put some lotion on.

A nigga was lookin' fly as shit in all black you couldn't even lie. Black long-sleeve shirt with some shit on the front, black jeans and black tims. I put on some Ed Hardy cologne and put a few gold chains around my neck. Once I grabbed my phone and keycard, I was on my way ta' make this bread.