Chapter 30

Quick A/N ; This story is completely FICTION. None of this is true, none of this ever happened. The only truth in the story are the songs which are all by August himself. His neices, Cha, Mama Sheila are real etc I think you get the point. This story was never based on August's real life that would be creepy lol.

Remember August is taking this break from his music because the twins are born and finally out the hospital and he doesn't want to miss out on a single second of their lives. He can pursue a career as being a composer, a producer or anything related to music once he's ready to start working again.

His career like him working towards and album, his trip to Dubai anything big that he had planned is put on hold for now. He'll do appearances and gigs here and there to make some money. Sorry if that wasn't made clear I apologize. Just bare with me.

-Nija

--

A'leah

"Thanks so much mama Sheila." She smiled and hugged me.

"Not a problem, you two need this."

"We do, I'll see you later." I blew kisses and the twins and rushed back to the car.

The twins had kept August and I up for the rest of the night. It was going on ten am, we were late for our appointment. I was running on an hour of sleep and two caramel frappuchinos from Starbucks. August drove off down the road, getting on the highway. The highway was clear thank God.

"What time did she say ta' pick tha' twins up?"

"She said they could stay as long as we needed." He nodded and kept his eyes on the road.

"I'm tired as fuck." He groaned.

"I know babe. You sure you don't want to reschedule our appointment?" He shook his head no.

"Nah, I'll be straight. We both need this. We both need this."

"That we do."

We arrived at Dr. Williams building in ten minutes or less. I got out taking my Starbucks trash with me. August grabbed my hand as we headed inside. I tossed my trash away and approached the receptionist desk. She gave me a warm smile and looked up from her computer.

"Good Morning. Is doctor Williams expecting and if so may I have your name please?" She asked.

"Alsina." August held my hand and kissed it.

"You are schedule for ten thirty. Luckily, Dr. William's is free right now you may go on up and see him." I nodded.

"Thank you."

Here I was thinking we were late for our appointment. We boarded the elevator and continued our conversation.

"Baby I'm nervous." I whined.

"You gone be fine baybeh."

"I just..I don't know." He pecked my forehead and held me close.

"I'll be there mama. We gone be aight I promise."

We got off the elevator walking towards Dr. William's office. She was there waiting for us.

"You must be A'leah." She smiled and shook my hand.

"I am, and this is my fiancé August." He smiled and shook her hand.

"Nice ta' meet you doc."

"Let's head on inside and get started."

We entered her spacious office and took a seat on one of the couches. She sat comfortably in a recliner with a pen and clipboard.

"Alright so before we get started just tell me how you to met." I smiled and held August's hand.