Chapter 26

Quick A/N ; First off , I seen alot of new readers commenting on the last chapter, a few even followed me. Stop being ghost yall I don't bite lol.

Secondly, while working on His Miracle I've been working on a new book called As I Am. It's not a fan fiction at all just know I'm very excited to share it with you all soon enough. The publishing date for that is still unknown yet.

I've been going through alot these past two weeks so I apologize for my absence! I'm somewhat back on my grind.

Shoutout to @MochaLovesPrinceyy
That's all for now my loves!

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!

**

August

"Baybeh." I started ta' kiss her neck and squeeze her thighs.

"August moove!" She whined.

"Nope, not til you gimme kiss." She mushed my face and went back to sleep. Dr. Lewis knocked onna door and poked her head into tha' room.

"Good morning you guys. Is A'leah awake as well?"

"Nah, she just went back to sleep."

"Oh. Well I have good news and bad news."

"What is it doc?" I slowly sat up and got of tha' bed without wakin' up Leah.

"Well the good news is that A'leah is very healthy. I want her to continue taking vitamins. She seems to be eating right. Encourage her to excercise to get the baby weight off and drink plenty of water."

"Will do. Now what's tha' bad news?" I laced my tims up and ran my finger's through my head.

"Now the bad news is that the twins can't breathe on their own. Since they were born at thirty-eight weeks by week forty which is two weeks from now they should be able to breathe on their own.

Also once the two weeks are up we'd need to see if they can breathe on their own without the help of the NICU Unit. Breast-feeding is the best option for the twins. It's healthier than formula."

Hearin' this made me lah' bit upset, but at tha' same time it's what's best fa' the babies. I can't stand ta' see anybody I love in tha' hospital. It really hurts ta' see our kids connected ta' tubes and shit.

"Aight. Leah can still leave at noon right?" She nodded.

"Of course all she has to do is sign those discharge papers and she's free to go." I nodded.

"Aight doc, I'a let her kno' when she wake up."

______

"Baybeh it's gone be aight, docta' Lewis finna watch over em for us." I wiped her tears away wit' my thumbs and kissed her fo'head. She signed her discharge papers and walked outside.

"I know this is hard for you both, I totally understand. Keep her surrounded by positivity, that's all she needs right now."

"Will do doc. I 'preciate whatchu been doing fa' us." She smiled and nodded.

"Like I said before, I'm just doing my job. Go home and get some rest." I nodded and headed outtside, gettin' inside ma' dukes car. I buckled up and she drove off.

"Baybeh." I pouted.

"What?" She frowned with her arms crossed. I pecked her lips and laid my head on her lap.

"Why you bein' a grouch?" I poked her nose.

"I'm not. I just didn't wanna leave." She pouted.

"Me either mamas, they gone be aight. You left titty milk fa' em right?" She stared at me blankly.