Immune to mutagen

We were getting ready to attack the Shredder, we knew that he knew we were coming. This is why we needed to prepare all of our techniques.
"Come on guys let's go" We ran through the sewers and made our way to his lair. They had to follow Me and Alfie because we wee the only ones who new where it was. He jumped into the lair. "ATTACK" He shouted. We charged them. I did multiple drop kicks to fish face, and many stabs of my katana to tiger claw. But when dog pound got me, there was no escape. He took me to the mutagen. "NOOO" Leo yelled everybody turned to look at what was going on a Karai smirked. He dropped me in. This was weird, I wasn't changing. I looked at myself I was human, even after being in there for 10 seconds!

Leo's Pov
"NOOO" I yelled. everybody watched as my heart stood still. He dropped her in. We all waited. We saw her crawl out of the mutagen as she began to cough, but she was normal. "SHES IMMUNE!" Donnie yelled. I wide smile made it on to my face I could tell the same for Alfie and Raph and Donnie and Mikey. A angry look made appeared on Karai's face. Carli looked at me and smiled. "Wait does this mean Alfie's immune to?" Karai asked. "Ha. Yes it does biatch!" Carli screamed. We began the fight again and won. We should thank dog pound for that. Now we know Carli's immune we can stop worrying!