Hes back

We were getting ready to find Alfie. I've just found him and I can't loose him now! "Is everybody ready" Leo called. We all nodded, we brought April and Casey with us to. We were planning to split up an we needed all the people we could get.
"Right Carli's with me
Raph and Casey can go with each other then Donnie April and Mikey will go together"
We all set off.
I needed to find Alfie, yeah he could be a jerk sometimes, but he's still my brother and I need to find him!

1 hour later
It's been a while and we still haven't found anything. Suddenly we heard a yell from a futuristic looking building. We entered it to find. Alfie about to be shoved into some mutagen. The rest of the group had already gotten here before us. "Guys defeat the Kraang trying to stop us Carli don't let them mutate him." Leo said. I ran to Alfie some Kraang tried to stop me but I skilfully dodged them. He was on the edge about to be pushed in. Everything was going in slow motion. I ran. I he was being pushed in! I ran and jumped over the mutagen and grabbed his hand as I jumped over I pulled him over the mutagen. Yes we escaped! We ran as fast as we could. We got out!
Leo pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you so much" Alfie smiled at me. I smiled back and hugged Leo. "Thanks for saving me guys. I really appreciate it. And Leo? I'm glad Carli's got you" Le smiled at him. "Cone on guys, let's go home"