Fighting Karai alone like a badass!

We were on a mission on the surface. I decided I would go alone. The others agreed with it except Leo. I just left though. What can I say, I'm just a rebel. I was jumping across the roof tops when I came across a girl. She had to black bangs with a short hair do and blonde at the back. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked. "My name is Karai" She said. My eyes widened, I remember Master splinter talking about her, that her name was. God damn what was it? Mee-wa! "Well hi I'm Carli, though Leo calls me Carls and Mikey calls me Carli fries" She just smirked and lunged at me. I swiftly dodged her and pulled out my katanas. "Fine you want a battle? I'll give you a war..."

1 hour later
Leo's Pov
"She's not back yet guys" I said worried. "We will go to master splinter, Carlis like a daughter to him he has a right to know" Donnie said. We all nodded and Sprinted to the lair.

Carli's Pov
She ran to me so I moved to the side and stuck my leg out tripping her over. She quickly got up and ran at me. I did a back flip over her landing just behind her. I wacked both her legs with the back of my katana. I then grabbed her arm and shoved it behind her back and stuck her face close to the floor. "What the fuck man I was just trying to have a civil conversation Mee-wa" I said angrily. "Mee-wa my name Karai!" She said. "No, your name fucking Mee-wa you bitch" she looked up at me "Do you cuss a lot?" She asked. "Only when I'm fucking angry" I snarled. "Now get out of my face" I shoved her away. She ran off to god knows where. I saw the sun beginning to rise. "Shit" I'VE BEEN OUT HERE FOR 6 HOURS! I quickly made my way to the man hole and ran to the lair...

Leo's Pov
Carls ran into the lair. I got up to hug her. "Not now Leo I really need to speak to Master Splinter. We followed her to the dojo. "Sensai" she called. "What is troubling you my child?" He asked her. "I saw
Mee-wa. I tried to speak to her but she just wanted to fight me. I fought back and beat her and she ran off" Yes, that's my girl. Karai or not my babe can really kick ass.
Master Splinter looked lost in thought. "Hmm well it seems she has been brought up to fight against us and she is after you. Shredder clearly educated her about us. She probably recognised your name and immediately made you a enemy"
Shits about to go down