Brother?

We were in the sewers with master splinter because he wanted us to train there when a boy came. He looked a bit like me. He had a staff like Donnie's but it had a hook at the end. He glared at everybody and we did the same to him. But then, he noticed me and his eyes widened "Katherine?" He ran forward and hugged me. I heard Leo growl. "What no you've got the wrong person I'm called Carli" He looked around. "So this is where mom left you, in the sewers?" I saw Master Splinters eyes grow wide. "Woah, woah you come in here acting like you know Carli, who the fuck are you?" Raph said. "My name is Alfie, Kath- Carli is my sister. When I was younger I developed powers time powers. My mom went to somebody and the explained the next two people in the family would have powers. She was pregnant at the time and I caused a bit of trouble with mine so when Carli was born she took her somewhere and left her there I'm glad I finally found you" I was shocked.
"So your my brother?"

Leo's Pov
I snatched Carli away from Alfie. Brother or not she's mine how dare he touch her. I pulled her close to me. He glared at me. "Who the hell are you?" Raph stepped in. "That's Leo and he just happens to be Carli's Husband!" Alfie's eyes widened.

Alfie's Pov
My eyes widened. Husband? So there married. See, this is why I hate my mom if she didn't give Kath away then I would of been at her wedding. Oh well what's done is done. I guess