Shopping

The day after Aprils sleepover, she woke me up super early in the morning and screamed "SHOPPING" I groaned "I'm pretty sure everybody in the US heard that." She rolled her eyes and pulled me out of bed an yanked me to her wardrobe "No No No, perfect!" She held out a outfit for me to put on, so I went to her bathroom and slipped the outfit on. I stuck my head in a quick bun and went back to Aprils room. "You look fabulous!" She had already gotten ready so she woke up her dad. She made her dad drive us to the mall.

Leo's Pov
Damn it so bad without Carli here, I wonder what she's doing? I went to the dojo to try and meditate but of course I couldn't. "Yo lamenardo how about you get you mind off of Carli by playing pinball." Raph said....

Carli's Pov
We had find he'd shopping so we went to Starbucks and had a coffee. I didn't really like it but I didn't want to be rude so I chocked it down. "So you have lived with the guys all your life?"
"Yeah, all of them except Leo are like brothers to me, and Splinters like a father to me."
10 minutes later
Me and April walked to the manhole together. When we finally reached there, April went straight to Donnie as I smirked. I went to the dojo and wrapped my hands around Leo's shoulders as he kissed me. "I missed you"
"So did I. hey can you grab that katana for" I went to bend over and grab the katana. When I bent over, he smacked my butt making me fall over. "Leonardo" I growled as he ran away. I going to kill that boy some day.