Chapter 10

Karina POV

------------------------—-------------------------------

Winter⛄❄️

Hey Karina, you there? 

Hey Winter, sorry I couldn't text you 

I'm kinda busy tho...

Hey, it's fine

Everyone is busy, ig 

I chuckled well yeah, everyone is busy..

Anyways Win, I gotta go 

Some work,, 

Haha, ok! Bye!

------------------------—-------------------------------

I put my phone aI put my phone and I caught Yeji looking at me and I starteld "Oh fuck Yeji! You scared the hell out of me!!" She laughed like she won and I rolled her eyes. She's scary af..

"Yeji!" I called her and she said "Why?" "Can you buy some snacks? I'm hungry" She sighs and nodded. I gave her 200 Won.

Yeji carries her bag and leaves. Then, I wait for her to get home.

Time skipped and it was 7PM, Yeji got home like an hour ago.

I always text my sister because she misses me. Aww, she's just a pure innocent kid. I love her<3.

Time skip and its dinner and I'm hungry as a fuck so I ask Yeji "What food do you want for dinner?"

"Maybe kimchi fried rice" I nodded and opened the fridge and saw empty groceries.. ah jinja?!

"I'll buy some groceries" I said and Yeji nooded. I went to my room and wear black white hoodie, white pants, white rubber shoes, black mask and shades also my bag.

I went out to the apartment and went to the nearest grocery store. I went in and picked up some ingredients and snacks. While I'm choosing ingredients I turned around and saw....

---

*intense sounds*

Yall Im sorry for not updating. I was busy doing school and yeah.. anyways here's a SHORT update again.