Chapter 8

Karina POV

I was about to leave when...

"Hey..." The cold girl called me oh shit.. So I turned around and she chuckled "I wanted to talk to you about your past.." She said I- shit..

I just nodded and she held my hand then left.

At the park near the school

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked her and she sighs. Suddenly, she pulled out a picture of me and... Minjeong??..

"Do you know?" "What?" "This girl beside me is so special.." She said as she smiled at the picture "Why is she special to you?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"She's my first ever stranger-friend" She said and I laughed a bit "Stranger-friend?" She nodded and I laughed at her.

"Where is she now?" I asked her and she lowered her head and said "I don't know... I left her '' oh- shit..

"Why did you leave her?" I asked her.

"I have too" She said and I nodded slowly...

"Do you regret it?" I asked her and she nodded. "Of course yes, I regret it" She smiled bitterly at me and I know how a childhood friend.

"Why?"

"You don't have to ask me like that, you know the answer" She smiled a bit and I nodded.

"But hey, if you need help just call me here" I gave my calling card to her just, emergency, like that. She just nodded.

"Anyways, I have worked to do, bye Ms. Winter" I bid a goodbye and so she did.

I arrived at my office and saw Yeji "Couz! Where have you been?! Did someone kidnap you?! Is everything-" "Shut the fuck Yeji! I'm fine, okay?! Just Winter showed something to ne"

"So who's that 'Winter' Hmm?"Yeji asked me teasingly and I just rolled my eyes.

While I'm working, Yeji called me "Rina-yah! Mr. Taemin called you!" "Ne!" I got up and went to Mr. Taemin's office.

"Sir? Why did you call me?" I asked him

"Ms. Karina Yoo, you have been moved to a new hospital" Taemin, the boss said, making me in shock.

"But, sir-" He cutted my sentence and said "I'm really really sorry Ms. Yoo.. Don't worry the hospital has professional doctors, and you are one of them" He smiled and I nodded slowly and left.

No fucking way... How about Winter?

I came back from Mr. Taemin's office and told my cousin "Yo! What the fuck?!" "I KNOW RIGHT! MY JOB IS SO GOOD HERE BUT- MOM'S BROTHER IS JUST- AHHH! I'm gonna pack my things!" I said and started to pack my stuff.

While I'm fixing my stuffs my mommy Seulgi or I called her 'dad' so I answered it

[CALL]

Dad: You answered!

Me: Dad, can I talk to mom? I have something to say to her

Dad: Oh ok!

Few moments later...

Mom: Sweetie? Are you there?

Me: Ma! Uncle Taemin wanted to move to a new hospital

Mom: Jinja?!

Me: Ne!

Mom: *sighs* I'll call your uncle, ok? Anyways I have to go

Me: Mhm.. Dad?

Mom handed the phone to Dad

Dad: Sorry, your mom is just busy, anyways I have to go too, bye sweetie! Take care of you and your sister!

Me: Ne~ Annyeong-

[hung up]

I sigh and continue to pack my stuff.

Busy as always...

-----

Ms. Psychiatrist | Winrinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें