Chapter 1

Karina POV

I woke up and I checked my alarm clock and it's..

8AM???!!+#((££(# WHAT THE FUCK?! MY SISTER HAS SCHOOL AN HOUR AGO, OH FUCK FUCK!

Ok... calm down Karina.. your sister has discipline in herself, chill Karina..

---

[CALL]

Me: Ning? Ningning?

Ningning: Un- YOO NING YIZHUO WHY ARE YOU USING PHONE IN MY CLASS?!

---

I guess.. My sister is in trouble, oh and she's Yoo Ning Yizhuo or Ningning. My sister is so pure like wtf I can't imagine having a sister that is pure.

I have to work at 9AM and that is being a one professional Psychiatrist. People call me Ms. Doc of Chiatrist because of.. uh.. professionalism?? i guess.

I cook my breakfast eggs, hotdog and bacon.

After I ate breakfast I took a bath and got ready to go to work.

At Karina's work

I was in my office when someone knocked on the door "Come in!" I shouted from my office and a girl that had pink extension hair came up.

It's my cousin, Yeji.. Yeji Hwang.

"Hey Ms. Yoo!" Yeji said and she sat down on a nearer chair from the door and I chuckled "I told you not to mention that name again" Yeji laughed

"Unnie-" I suddenly laughed when she called me 'unnie' like wtf? She's younger than a month.

"Yej! You're younger than me by a month" I said as I continued laughing and she followed too.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked her a serious question and stood up. She puts something on a table and looks like a folder full of paper.

"File of patients again?" She shakes her head and I frown.

"Then , what?" I asked her

"Request from the manager.. and this is the last request" Yeji handed me a paper and I accepted it and I read it. After I read the request I looked at Yeji and said "Say to the manager that I will decline her offer" Yeji nodded and immediately left.

What an actual fuck sir?

Winter POV

I'm at my room, alone again except for Giselle, my highschool friend. She's here to comfort me when I'm down or depressed again.

I get depressed when my mom and my dad always fight about the bills that we have to pay at that time. My parents died 3 years ago because of a plane crash. After that, I become depressed and I'm used to it. I never see a doctor because I might have fear again. I just let myself go.

When I was reading a book by K Rollins, one of my favorite authors.

Someone came into the room and it's...

Ryujin Shin, my other friend.

"Yo Winter!" Ryujin approached me and I bitterly. Ryujin sighed and sat beside me and said "When will you become Old Winter again?" Ryujin said or asked as she imagined having Old Winter.

I will never be your Old Winter... never..

Karina POV

I was so tired because I kept on walking, talking, writing, etc. About the patient's problem ughh!! I fucking hate it. I checked the time and it was 12PM and I went to my office and went to the nearest restaurant in the hospital.

"Hey Rina! Wait up!" A guy shouted behind me and it was Jeno, my best friend and we hugged each other then pulled out.

"How's everything?" Jeno asked me and we started to walk together and I said "I'm fine and I have so many patients today" Jeno laughed softly and also at me.

Jeno brought me to a restaurant where all my favorite foods are..

We went into the restaurant and I looked at the tables so we could sit and Jeno said "Rina, find some seats" I nodded and started finding a table of two.

Time Skip

Third Person POV

Karina is still at work and it;s 3PM. She went out to her office to fetch her sister. When someone tapped her shoulders making Karina in surprise "The fuck Yeji?!"

It was Yeji, normally surprising Karina most of the time

"Yeji, you fucking surprise me!" Karina exclaimed as she continued walking but Yeji said "Hey hey, I have also to pick up someone there-" "In the school?" Karina asks Yeji and she shakes her head.

"No.. Just- Just let me come with you" Yeji said Karina knows who she is referring to and she just agrees.

At the school

"Ning!" Karina was walking towards Ning when someone bumped into her shoulders.

Karina POV

I was walking towards my sister when this bitch bumped shoulder and she just walked away then, I shouted "YA!" "Unnie, calm down.. I think she didn't mean it" She stopped her walking and she walked back towards me.

"Miss?" She asked me in coldness in her voice damn.. this girl has anger issues.. and I answered "Yeah?" "Don't make me angry, Doc" She was about to walk away when I said "Excuse me, Miss Cold Girl, It ain't my fault to bumped to you"

"And, why is that miss?" She asked me when I stare at her and I rolled and immediately grabbed my sister's hand and I called Yeji "Yeji! We gotta go!" Yeji walked towards me and we walked away.

Winter POV

The fuck?? She's in the middle of the gate anyways, it's also my fault I should focus on the road not something else. Why the fuck I'm so kind to her?? I don't even fucking know her. I'm always angry when someone bumped into me but, when it comes to her I- I'm.. I fucking cant't say it.

Also, She's a doctor? But what kind?

---

Oooh what happened to Winter?