Chapter 4

FLASHBACK

"Eomma! I upp anna pway!" Little Winter said cheerily and  her mommy nodded. Little Winter went to the playground and she saw Little Karina playing with a little baby, Ning.

So, Little Winter thinks that she will sit beside Little Karina.

"Hi!" Little Winter said cheerily and Little Karina just smiled "What's your name?* "I'm Jimin Yoo, what about you?" "I'm Kim Minjong!" Little Karina just smiled.

"So, who is this baby?" "Oh, It's  sister Yoo Ningning Yizhuo" They became friends and they started to play. Few moments later Winter's mom shouted "MINJEONG!! WE HAVE TO GO!"

"Jimin-ssi.. please don't forget me:((" Minjeong said with a sad face also Jimin too. Minjeong bid a last goodbye to her best friend and left going towards her mom.

END OF FLASHBACK

Winter POV

I can't sleep because I'm thinking about Jimin, my childhood friend. I have missed her since day 1 and I still don't know what her sister looks like.

While I was reading a book someone sent me a message and I opened it.

-----------------------------------------

[open message]

Aeri📍

Aeri: yo, win!

Me: hm?

Aeri: you good?

Me: ofcourse yes, im good why did you text?

Aeri: nothing, im bored

Me: Then, date your girlfriend

Aeri: no, she has something to do tomorrow

Me: oh.. ok, im not free tomorrow bye.

-----------------------------------------

I sighed and slept already.

Next Day

Karina POV

It was Sunday and now, I'm cooking breakfast. While I'm cooking breakfast someone called me through my 1phone and it was Hyunjin, my other best friend, an aeongie friend.

[CALL]

Hyunjin: YO!

She shouted through the phone and I covered my ears. Your too fucking loud kim.

Me: What do you need aeongie?

Hyunjin: Can we meet up I want to introduce to you my girlfriend

Me: Wait- You have a girlfriend?!

Hyunjin: Yeah, you're mad?

Me: N-no?! I'm not mad, I'm just shocked, ok?

Hyunjin: Anyways, pick me up at the airport!

Me: Hold up- You are in the airport already?!

Hyunjin: Yeah, now shut the fuck up and pick me up already!

Me: Jeez… Ok fine!

[Hung Up]

I hung up from the call from Hyunjin . I said to my sister and my cousin "Hey guys, does anyone want to come with me?" Both of them nodded and we left.

At the car

"So, Karina? Where will we go?" Yeji asked me and I just hummed in response "At the airport" I said while focusing on the road then both of them got shocked.

"Unnie! Really?! I didn't even pack my things yet!" Ning said and Yeji agreed I just laughed at them.

At the airport

We arrived at the airport and now I'm finding Hyunjin, then Ning asked me "Who are you finding, unnie?" "Kim Hyunjin" The both of them nodded and they started to help me, finding Hyunjin.

Few minutes later Hyunjin went to them "Hey guys!" "Hyun!!" My sister hugged her and we greet her.

??? POV

It's you again?!

----
short chapterz