Chapter 2

Next Day

Karina POV

It was Saturday, the weekend , my favorite day and not that favorite day. Usually on weekends I'm always with my sister and sometimes with my cousins and friends.

I am now making breakfast for Ningning and also making my cousin's breakfast. Oh! and Yeji is living with us so, that's why I'm the one who's making their breakfast.

After I made the breakfast I called them "Ning! Yeji!" They came into the kitchen and greeted me.

Ninging groaned because of what food is that "Ning, you have to eat this, it's a filipino dish" "What kind of filipino dish?" "Adobo"

Ningning made a disgusted face and groaned once again "Ning, it's delicious" "Fine!!" We started to eat and Ning was stunned by the food taste "i-it's d-d-delicious...!" We chuckled because of what Ning said and we continued eating.

Winter POV

I was eating with my friends and someone knocked on the door "I'll open it" I said in a monotone they sighs and nodded.

I opened the door and saw a bunny girl and I let in "Who i- Heejin!" They approached her and hugged Heejin. Heejin studied law for 3 years.

Heejin sat down and ate breakfast. She must be hungry. Heejin looked at me and asked "Are you still okay?" "Ne" And I continued eating.

While we were eating Ryujin asked Heejin "Do you have a girlfriend?" I choked by Ryujin's question and Giselle gave me water and after that I cursed "What the fuck bro?! She's too young!" "I know! I'm just asking!"

Heejin laughed because of me and Ryujin "Yes, I have a girlfriend"

She said, "Really??" Ryujin asked her in a joking way and Heejin then Ryujin jokingly fainted. They were laughing because of Ryujin and sighing.

And I never let my laugh show again... never

"Who?" "Secret"

Karina POV

I was in my office doing some work when my manager called me

-----

[CALL]

Manager: Karina?

Me: Yes, mom

Manager: Come in the office,

Me: Yes mom..

-----

I sighed and went to my manager's office. I entered the room and saw a room that somehow gives me 'saying goodbye' vibes and there's a lot of people. What the fuck is this??!!

(a/n: Taehyun is the Co-Manager here when Madam Irene will be in the new hospital, far away from her daughters'' home)

"Mom? What is this?" I asked her and she sighed then smiled sweetly to us and said "So, since everyone is here I would like to say that..."

"I will be moving into a new hospital that your father Karian assigned to me.." We were so shocked when she said that she will be moving into a new hospital.

"But, why ma'am?" Mr. Beomgyu Choi asked Ms. Irene Yoo, a.k.a me and my sister's mom.

"My husband said and my little brother will be here in a minute, handling you guys" I have a tear in my eye because my mom will leave us again..

*Knock Knock*

---