Fifty shades of love

Author note: I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I am back so I may be a little rusty on writing. Happy Valentine's Day.💗 listen to the music if you want to, I have changed this one shot.

𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕧

When I went up to me and my ex husband office. I saw him on the chair staring into space, but when I came in he look at me and smirk. " My sweet cookie!" I finally looked at him. And rolled my eyes.

" Lucious could you please stop, you always flirt into with me. Go be with that damn slut you call girlfriend!" He was shocked when I yelled but change his face. " Cookie, stop fucking playing with my emotions." When I walked to the door I heard something click which told me he had the guards locked the door from outside.

I went to the other door but it was locked too. I faced the door and took a long breath and turned around, saw Lucious closer than usual. " you not running from again," he says in a very husky voice. Lucious pulls cookie closer to him and kisses her. " Lucious move stop kissing me!" I tried so hard to pull away but I can't! it's like he got a spell on me.

" No cookie, I miss you baby, I love the way you taste the way your ass jiggle when you walked, the stretch marks on your body. But let me get something straight you will not yell like you lost your damn mind! Oh and go to our private room now!" I ran to the private room and took my clothes off. When I went in I saw rose petals on the floor and the bed. Candles lighting up the room, lingerie on the bed.

" Happy valentine baby, you really thought I was playing baby, monster I know you was pissed because you thought I forgot your gift but you know i won't ever forget this day I mean yes it's Valentine's Day but it's also our wedding anniversary." I started to have tears going down my face. " Happy 25th Lucious!" He started kissing my neck and pushing me down on the bed.

" Let's make baby number 4?" I smiled at him. " Lu? Let's just say we have 2 kids coming in 3 more months!" He looked down at my stomach and then me. " You pregnant baby?" I nodded my head and touch his face. " with twins boys baby!" The look on his was funny. " oooh I love you now let me make sweet love to you!" I giggle when he kiss my collar bone. " Oooh daddy."
" I love you monster!"

The End, vote and comment plz.

                                                            ~ Ny💙