Bestfriends (1)

~ Shug POV ~
My phone ring and I smile once I seen the person who's calling me. My best friend djay who I have a crush on every since we first met in kindergarten.
Shug: "Heyyy djay!"
Djay: "Hey Shug..."
Shug: " Jay what's wrong? You seem sad."
Djay: " I'm so lonely and my sister boyfriend who was my nigga  died from a heart attack a couple days ago, So I went to the funeral today.  Is it alright if I come over to chill with you?"
Shug: " Yes of course! You don't have to ask to come over."
Djay: " Okay. See you in 5 minutes. Love you baby girl."
Shug: "Love u too d."
Djay: " K bye"
*𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕦𝕡*
Once he hangs up I start screaming because I love when he comes over. 5 minutes later, the door bell rings and i open it.
" Hey djay! So glad you're here nigga!"
" hi Shug. Can we talk!"
Damn this sounds important. I wonder what he wants to talk to you about.
" Okay. come in and have a seat!"
Both of us walk over and sit.
" So,Shug I have a something to say."
" What is it djay?"
I've loved you since kindergarten and 12 grade, someone told me that you love me too. So uh- I was wondering if you still do?"
" Oh. D I- I don't know what to say. I didn't know this! Yes I do still love yo-
I was cut off right in the middle of my sentence because his lips were on mine and it got pretty heated, we started to undressed each other and licking each other all night long with me screaming daddy.made love the rest of the night.We both face the consequences 4 weeks after. I got pregnant with twins who we love dearly.
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 🤎