Addictive to you

Heyyy I guess you could say I'm back writing again!
A/N: freaky stuff up ahead🤭

𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚅

~Flashback~
" Mr and Ms Lyon, Im sad to tell you that both of you are sex addicts! Everything you told me justify to what happen. When I mean sex addicts, you only get turnt on by one another no one else," therapist says.

" So what are we going to do about it, cause I getting turn on by her now!" Lucious says.

" Mr. Lyon you and ms Lyon are not allowed to stay in the same room together alone because if you do, you won't be able to control your self!" Therapist says, looking at them both.

~ Hours later ( Lucious house)

" Boys me and your mother have to tell you something!" Lucious says with such a firm voice.

What is it!" The boys says the same.

" Well me and your mother went to a therapist and he told us that me and your mother can't be in the same room alone with each other because of us being sex addicts, so we're going to need your help by making sure we're not alone in the room, understood?" Lucious says firmly.

"Yes dad, but is this so kind of joke Ian never heard something like what y'all got!"Jamal says holding in his laugh.

"Well how about you find out, leave the room and give me and yo mama alone time then!" Lucious says smirking.

" Lucious I don't think that's a good ide-" Cookie says getting cut off.

" Naw if they don't believe it imma show them!" Lucious says.

The boys left and went upstairs, Lucious and cookie started to feel sexual tension in the air and cookie could feel Lucious staring at her pretty hard and when cookie turnt her head Lucious grab her by the base of her neck and kiss her.

Lucious unbutton cookie shirt and pulled her skirt down while at the same time sucking her neck, he took his pants and boxers off and felt to see how wet cookie got and line his dick with her area and thrusted inside her which made her scream from pleasure.

The boys heard everything and was really shocked because there parents did it after there kids went upstairs, I think the boys finally learn their lesson and made sure there parents didn't stay in the room alone at all.

~Flashback ended~

I was walking to the studio to see Jamal but when I went there I didn't see him so I tried Lucious and i office, but then I saw Lucious sitting in the chair doing some paper work and when I walk in his head had lifted up and he made full eye contact with but I saw a familiar fire in his eyes! I could feel myself getting wet.

" Umm Lucious have you seen Jamal!" I say.

He just kept staring at me.

" Hey earth to Lucious!" Snapping my fingers.

He didn't even say one word, he just kept staring.

Once I turn around I felt a pleasuring pressure on the back of my neck. I moaned and once I made full eye contact with Lucious, I felt my body take a turned on me and it's like I gave in. He took my clothes off and started to kiss all over my body.

He spreads my legs and lick my toes all the way up to my pussy, He sucks on my Clit and adds two fingers at the same time. I grabbed his head and start to pull because of me being close. Once I had cum, he got up and started to suck my neck. While I unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers down, I started to stroke his dick and kiss him on the lips and then his neck, stomach!

Until I finally made it to his monster! I opened my mouth wide and started to take all of him down my throat, I started to move my hide and make it sloppy but before I could even try and suck his balls he pulled me up. He put me in doggy style and stuck his monster in me which felt amazing, got me thinking about more kids.

All the positions he put me in! I couldn't explain it.
Once we finished he told me to make sure no one ever try and take his pussy for me.

I forgot to take birth control and 6 months later I was pregnant with twins.

The enddddd🤭