𝕀𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕖

Terrence POV

Heyyyy y'all today I'm about to do a prank on my pregnant wife so we about to go to get something to eat but when it's our turn to order and she tell me what she want I'm gonna act like I don't hear her and just order for myself.

Ok y'all wifey is in here. " Hey baby!", I say. " Hey pooh, damn I look good!" Taraji say. I smile cause I know that's true. " Yes you do, can I get a kiss?" , I say. " Mmh come here boy!" Taraji says. So now we are pulling in the drive through taraji tells me what she want before we pull up.

When we got there I Order my food and didn't order taraji food which I heard her kept telling me that I forgot her order but I just kept ignoring her until I got my food and drove off. " Terrence you forget to order my damn food you ugly green giant!"

" Baby I totally forgot!" You could tell she was getting really mad at me. " Dashon I'm taking yo food and eating it!" And snatches my food but I a snatch it back but once again she snatches my food back. " Go get me some damn food now Terrence!" " no taraji!" I could tell that she was finna pop off.

Taraji got my drink and poured it on me and threw my food out the window. " Go get me some fucking food before i kill yo ass Terrence!"
" Ok bruh ,did you have to throw my food out the window and throw my drank?" " yes the hell I did Terrence you got me fuck up!", Taraji says. " Ok I will get you some food, remind me to never mess with you when your pregnant," I say. " Yeah, now can you go get me some food I have a taste of Chinese food," taraji says rubs her round belly.
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕