{23}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Valeria goes to check on everyone seeing how most people where dead and others where on the floor hurt. She walked over to make sure Kol and everyone else was okay. She saw Davina on the floor with Jeremy holding her and immediately rushed to check her pulse when she felt it. She let out a breath of relief then got back up seeing the mess Kai had made. She felt terrible this was all her fault if she'd never let Kai out this would've never happened.

She heard some people chanting but really didn't pay attention. She walked over to Kol and looked over to Alaric holding jo in his arms sobbing then looked over to Elena on the floor with Damon and shook her head feeling the tears in her eyes forming.

"This is all my fault..." she let her tears down while she shook her head. Kol looked over to her knowing her heart was tearing to pieces. He knew Valeria had grown to care for the coven.

"Val..."

"Kol she's human now what if she doesn't wake up?!" She then turned to jo. "And she's dead most of the people here are dead"

"She won't wake up!" Damon shouted holding Elena, making Valeria look at them then to Kol with a sad face. Kol frowned, not knowing how to comfort her. He knew no comfort in the world would help.

"Oh my god..." Caroline looked around as well.

"Get her to a hospital now!" Damon took Elena and sped away.

Suddenly, Stefan and Caroline's necks are instantly snapped in mid-air. When they fall to the floor, Kai is revealed to be standing behind them, having used magic to break their necks.

"Nothing personal, but this is a family matter now." Kai turns and sees Alaric, still sobbing desperately as he clings to Jo's lifeless body, his hands becoming more and more blood-soaked from her fatal wounds.

"Kai what is wrong with you?!" Valeria turned to him with tears in her eyes.

"Val you were great honestly but this is not about you trust me it's about him. He ruined my life so I'm here to ruin his you were just collateral damage..." Kai shrugged. "See... when your family decides that you're nothing but an irredeemable piece of trash, well... I guess the best thing to do is prove them right, right?"

"I gave you way much more than that. I gave you so many chances and this is what you do?!" Valeria shouted at him looking at him disappointed.

"I'm not done yet" Kai takes a glass piece and stabs himself in the neck Valeria gasps as he falls down to the ground.

"No!" Joshua shouted horrified. "Val, get out of here now!"

"What?! No! I need to help, don't you see all this?!" Valeria looked around sobbing. "What is going on..."