{15}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

As soon as Valeria revealed that she was the one she would be merging with Kai everyone snapped their heads towards her. Everyone was shocked that she would ever consider doing that.

"What?! That can't work!" Alaric spoke up in disbelief of what Valeria's plan was.

"Val you can't do that for us..." Jo disagreed, nodding her head.

Valeria watched as everyone kept on disagreeing with her plan. She looked over at Kol whose face was emotionless. He wanted to disagree as well but he watched the way it crushed the girl to hear everyone else.

"Even if it did, you're not doing it! End of discussion so if you excuse me I have a siphon to kill" Damon chugged his drink down about to walk out the room but Kol stopped him.

"Maybe if you all listened for once and let her explain you would be on board with her decisions" he exclaimed basically shouting at Damon's face.

"Since when are you allowing her to put herself in danger?!" Damon frowned, not understanding Kol.

"I don't. But you know we can't stop her so the least I could do is support her"

Valeria smiled at Kol's comment. He was finally understanding why she did what she did and it made her happy. All she ever wanted was his support.

"Thank you!" Valeria replied but Damon rolled his eyes.

"Oh please! That's crap of course I support her. She's my sister and I know she would beat Kai in her sleep. I just know that psycho has tricks up his sleeves" Damon defended pouring himself another drink.

"And I have more. Can you all just please hear me out?!" Valeria insisted on waiting for everyone's expressions to change. Most of them showed that they were willing to listen. Valeria nodded and proceeded to explain. "If I go there tonight I propose to him a deal he gets to merge with me if he helps me go to my mothers prison world which is a complete lie but he will believe because he thinks since it distracted me last time then it's what I really want. Then I siphon all of his magic while the spell supposedly begins but I will block it and make another one to send him into a permanent sleep"

Once Valeria was done explaining everyone still looked not convinced. No one really understood her plan completely. She knew it sounded dumb the moment she had made it in her mind but she was sure it was going to work.

"I know it sounds dumb but you guys have to trust me and quick the moon reaches its peak in a hour or two" she once again looked at all of them with hopeful eyes.

"How do we know that he won't manipulate your mind like he did earlier with your mom" Alaric commented knowing he was the only one that was actually willing to say that out loud.