{6}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

After Kol finally listened to everyone at the compound he finally left. He was obviously forced but he still did it. Which made Valeria relieved all she wanted was to be alone. Specially with all the thoughts going through her head. All Esther made her relive. All the memories she had packed away for years now. It all went back to the night she turned the first feeling she had of being a monster.

Obviously Valeria didn't want to think about this at all, but it was her nature. When ever her mental state wasn't well it would make her have nightmares. Nightmares she thought she'd gotten rid of. The little nap she took was cut short by Klaus shaking her awake. She quickly snapped up lashing out making Klaus fly to the wall and a few lightbulbs burst. When she regained full consciousness on what was going on she dropped Klaus to the ground getting up the bed immediately to check on him.

"I am so sorry I just..." Valeria kneeled down helping him up.

"It's alright. I know you magic is a bit sensitive right now, but I need to take you as far away as possible from Esther. Specially now that she's on the lookout for Hope" Klaus gathered himself back up.

"Hey I know you think I'm going to lash out but I have it under control okay. I'm ready to do anything if we're in danger" Valeria reassured taking klaus' hand.

"Well I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. Pack your bags we're leaving in a hour" Klaus informed before leaving the room. Valeria didn't pack much as she didn't plan on staying with them for long. She had to make sure everything with her brother and Bonnie went well. Which she doubted which was why she had to go back again.

Klaus obviously didn't support this he wanted Valeria as close as possible specially now. When she could break out at any moment. But he had to understand Valeria had full control of her emotions now. She knew how to store them away. With all of them being all over the place for years you learn things. But Klaus knew mystic falls made Valeria always on edge.

When Valeria was done she walked downstairs with her bag spotting Hayley sitting down on the couch. Valeria sat across from her waiting on Klaus. You could feel the tension in the room. Valeria had heard Hayley say a few things on how she didn't trust Valeria around Hope right now. Valeria understood where she was coming from, but everyone knew the safest place Hope could be was besides Valeria.

"I know you heard what I said earlier" Hayley spoke up making Valeria snap her head up. "It's just an instinct. Lately I've been finding myself doing more things for her than for myself. I just want her safe"