{19}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"So are you going to tell me how all this benefits me or are you going to go on and on about how your brother needs your mom?" Kai stopped Valeria from constantly talking while the two sat on the floor.

"Well you could get a chance to redeem yourself and I might let you be free and I can teach you how to control your magic or I could force you to do it and then leave you to be sleep like you were before so chose"

"There's no need to threaten me Val I think we're past that I mean you're basically like my what cousin? I don't know but my point is I think you've finally got to me and I want to do good now so I'm in" Kai smirked at the girl but she was still skeptical of him actually agreeing.

"Kai, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I tried to help. I really did but you were trying to kill Jo and I couldn't let that happen" Valeria said feeling guilty for everything she did Kai stopped looking at the actual guilt the girl felt for doing what she did. He looked down not knowing what to say.

"What?" She asked, noticing this.

"Nothing, it's just nobody has actually apologized for anything they did to me..." Kai cleared his throat not trying to show any emotion.

"Let me do more than that then let me help you Kai I know what you feel but trust me I can get you back in the coven or if you don't want that I'll help you build a life wherever you want"

"You don't know what it is to be me, you're surrounded by people that praise you..."

"Not all the time" Valeria interrupted. "I had to earn that trust. Everywhere I earned the trust I have now something you can do because I trust you because after everything I've done not once have you done something to me and that means a lot and I wish I could've let you keep the trust you had towards me but I had to put you down"

"I doubt that just doing the spell," Kai said, trying to ignore what Valeria just said. Somehow deep down in his weird messed up heart what she said meant something to him but he just couldn't show it. All of a sudden Valeria gasped, feeling a sharp pain in her heart. Usually her first thought would be someone got daggered but this time it felt different, similar as to when Kol died but somehow more powerful.

Kai watched her in confusion not knowing what was going on. Damon and Elena rushed in the room watching how Valeria clasped onto her chest. Damon kneeled in front of her and then looked at Kai.

"What the hell are you doing to her?"

"Nothing!"

Valeria continued to catch her breath until finally the pain was gone. "Give me my phone now!"