{2}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"𝔫𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔤𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔣 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔱 𝔰𝔬 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔯"

Valeria was close to Virginia. She couldn't exactly go inside mystic falls. The town was still covered by a no magic zone barrier. If she were to step foot in there she would just die.

The only reason she was going back was because she couldn't keep pretending like nothing happened. She knew there was people there that were hurt to. It was unfair to just leave and leave them behind. Valeria was falling apart but so were they. The loss of their close friend and Damon must've hit hard. They were searching non stop unlike Valeria. Who just stayed in New Orleans ignoring her problems.

She thought what was the point. Every time she tried to bring some one back she would fail every single time. It was better for her to just accept then to let people down. But there was something she couldn't escape. The comfort for her friends. Her family.

Even if Val didn't want to admit it. These people were her family. Even if it was hard to accept.

Valeria still stayed in touch with Klaus every hour making him keep her updated on everything going back home. Which there was a lot. Klaus had a conspiracy of his mother being back from the dead. Valeria thought was impossible but then again she was a very crafty witch. Which brought her to think what did esther want this time.

She didn't have many clues to put the pieces together so she chose to not to think much about it. She had planned to meet Alaric and Caroline in a diner to catch up of what's been happening these past couple of months.

When she arrived at the diner she immediately spotted Caroline and Alaric. She walked to the booth sitting next to Caroline giving her a small hug.

"I missed you" Caroline said breaking the hug up.

"Me too. It's been a while since I've been back. Which means you guys might be in trouble. Neither Bonnie and I are here to clean up your messes so please tell me what have you guys been up to" Valeria leaned forward leaning her hands on the table waiting for them to tell her.

"Trying to find leads to get Bonnie and Damon but Stefan is MIA so we don't have to many" Caroline said then turned to Alaric "You said that Stefan was looking for a way to bring Damon and Bonnie back"

"I thought he was. I've been feeding him leads for months. He let me believe he was following them" Alaric responded turning back to Valeria.