[10]

I walked and walked far away

I walked and walked far away. Far enough to get to an empty road and compel someone to drive me to New Orleans. My first instinct was to escape. There was a pain inside me I was afraid of letting out. I knew if I did it would be horrible.

I couldn't think about my brother being dead and then disappeared from the other side on the same day. Kol was also gone. He had let me down. Or I did. I had no idea any more. I was disappointed on myself I did everything in my power and I still let them down.

I still failed.

I didn't know what to do. Just go to New Orleans and act like nothing happened was the only idea I came up with. Which was the worst one I could ever think of.

When I stepped foot at the entrance of the compound I could smell the blood. There must've been a huge fight going on. I shook everything that had been in my mind the past couple house back pulling myself together. I took a deep breath and I walked in seeing vampires bleeding and bitten by ware wolves. Some were weak and some were dead.

I just looked around trying to find Klaus or Hayley. It wasn't long after when Davina walked in. When she stepped in she turned around to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank god you're here" I stood still tapping the girls shoulder. I try not to go into to much thought about the hug. Anything or anyone who comforted me right now would just make it worse and I was holding up pretty good.

The girl pulled away looking at Cami and Marcel attending the vampires.

"Cami?" Davina walks to them and sees Marcel all beat up " Oh god, what happened?"

I walked closer to them making my presence known. Marcel looked at me confused and shocked that I was there. Our last call had ended on Damon telling me Enzo was dead. He never thought I'd be home this soon.

"Val? I wasn't expecting you this soon" Marcel said out of breath I could tell he had gotten bit.

"Look around. You guys need me, big time" I walked closer inspecting his bite. They had no idea I could siphon ware wolf bites. But by the look of every vampire I didn't have he choice.

"Marcel..." Davina spoke softly worried.

"It's okay! I gave as good as I got. But, we need Klaus' blood to heal" Marcel stated. Where even was Klaus. If he wasn't here he was somewhere bad. The better question was. Where was Hayley.

Davina looked around panicked not knowing what to do. When I noticed this I felt bad. If I couldn't help back in mystic falls I could help here and make sure everyone made it out tonight alive.

"Wait Marcel stay still" I said taking Marcels hand. He looked at me confused on what I was trying to do. I put my hand up to the bite beginning to siphon it. They all watched amused at what I could do. When I looked around i saw all the bites I would have to siphon.