Tony Stark x Reader

(This chapter is so short)

You are bored at your apartment. You flip through the channels on the TV and then you come across a basketball game and you instantly spot your friend Tony Stark and you can't help but smile.

Tony is standing up and is cheering his team on. You pull your phone out and call him. You put the phone to your ear and you're smiling a lot. Because you are gonna tell him you see him on TV.

Tony pulls his phone out and declines your phone call. And you are shocked. You can't believe he just did that. He puts his phone back in his pocket and continues to cheer for his team. You shake your head at him.

You try calling him again and he declined your phone call once again. You decide to text him and you know he'll see your message. You grin.

YOU: I literally just watched you decline my phone call twice on live television. What do you have to say for yourself, Mr. Stark?.

Tony pulled his phone out and looked at where the camera was and started dancing and then he did the moonwalk. You couldn't help but laugh at his silliness. He then blew a kiss at you and you smiled more.

TONY: Sorry for declining your calls. I won't make that mistake again.

YOU: Then how about you call me now😏.

Tony calls you and you answer the phone...