Bully Maguire x Reader

You had a horrible day at work and decided to go to the bar alone. You sit at an empty booth, drinking martinis. Bully Maguire sees you at a bar and licks his lips with a wide grin. He walks up to you and says", I'd love to shoot you sometime".

He's grinning at you widely and you can't help but find him extremely hot. You always had a thing for emo boys. You look at him and tell him to sit. He sits across from you and asks", What's a pretty girl like you sitting here all alone?"

You tell him about your shitty day at work and how you only came here to drink your problems away. You also tell him that you feel better now that he's here. He smiles at you. He asks you what your name is and you tell him. He tells you that you have the most beautiful name. Your face turns a reddish color and you cover your mouth with your face to hide the fact that you're blushing. You tell him thank you.

He asks you if you want to get out of here and go somewhere else. You say hell yeah because you want to spend as much time with this sexy gorgeous man.

He grabs your hand and intertwines his fingers with yours. You love his warm touch. The two of you walk out of the bar and he takes you to his flashy car. You get in the passenger side and he gets in the driver seat.

He starts driving and asks you where you wanna go. You tell him to surprise you and he grins at you. You realize you forgot to ask him his name and so you ask him. He tells you his name is Maguire. You are not sure what to think of that since that's an odd name. You then ask", Really?"

He says no and that he'll tell you later. You think that's odd but you go along with it. He tells you that he's gonna take you somewhere fun and you can't help wondering what it is. You also think about what his real name might be. He can tell that you are thinking about something and he immediately knows what it is."You're thinking about my name. Aren't you?". You nod and he says", Don't worry you'll find out", he grins widely. You grin back at him.

He comes to a stop and he has taken you to a place to ice skate. You look at him and say"I'm terrible at ice skating". He tells you not to worry because he'll be holding your hand the entire time. You can't help but smile at him. He's being extremely nice to you.

The two of you go inside. Bully Maguire pays for you both. You two get your skates. He helps you put your skates on. He takes your hand and leads you to the ice rink. He looks at you and does a hair flip. You stare at him in amazement. His hair flip made you scream inside. You couldn't get over how hot this man is. You feel extremely lucky that he chose you.

The two of you get on the ice. You wobble a bit and he places an arm around your waist. You look at him and say thank you. He tells you don't mention it and that he just wants to make sure you don't get hurt. You can't get over how nice this man is.

He helps you skate on the ice and you are just blushing hard for this man. You ask him what his favorite kind of cookies are. He replies with", I love cookies with nuts in them". You tell him you'll make him some if he comes over. He grins at what you just said. "I'll definitely come over for your nutty cookies", he says licking his lips.

You ask him lots of questions and he answers them all. You ask him what he thinks of spiderman. He says,"Spiderman is extremely cool and that he is friends with him". You can't believe he's friends with Spiderman and you ask him if he could introduce you to Spiderman and he says of course. You tell him that you love Spiderman's all-black outfit and he agrees with you.

He tells you about his job. He tells you that he works at The Daily Bugle taking photos of Spiderman. You can't help but think how awesome that is. He also tells you that his boss sucks and that he wants to put some dirt in his eye. You can't help but laugh at the last line.

You tell him he's very charming and he says "thanks, hot legs", as he once again licks his lips. You giggle at the fact that he just called you hot legs.

He takes his hand off your waist and intertwined his fingers with yours. He does his famous hair flip again and you stare at his hotness. You tell him that you love his hair flip and he grins at you. He does his hair flip several times for you and you love every second of it.

An hour later, you two get back in his car and he takes you home. He stops at your apartment and tells you that he had a lovely time. You tell him you had an amazing time too.

You want to kiss him so badly and call him yours. You go for it and put your hand on his face. You kiss him and he grins widely. "Thought, I'd be the one to kiss you", he says.

You chuckle at what he said. You tell him that you couldn't get over how hot he is. He knows the effect he has on women. He tells you that he finds you extremely hot as well. You smile a lot more. This time he pulls you into a kiss and kisses you very passionately.

You are the first to break for air and you ask him if he's gonna tell you his name now. He nods. "My name is Peter Parker. Only some people know me by that name, others know me as Bully Maguire because I don't take shit from them". You laugh at his answer.

You kiss him once more. "Good Night, Pete", you tell him.

"Good Night, (y/n). I can't wait to taste your nutty cookies", he replies.

"Come over tomorrow and I'll bake you some", you say.

"Will be there", he replies.

You smile at him and exit your car. You get to your apartment and you can't believe how amazing the date was and you definitely couldn't wait to see him again.