ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

──────

──────

  "ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ?" [name] asked, crossing his arms. "it's a forest for overblot research purposes only open to some with high statuses..." then realization dawned on him. "don't tell me you-"

 "yeah." yuu, who had gotten up first, bowed his head sheepishly. "we kind of broke the crystal ball thing."

 "we?" ace said indignantly. "archangel-sama, is was all deuce's fault!"

 "no it wasn't!"

 yuu had a exasperated look, as if to say: there we go again.

 "it's alright that you broke the device." [name] reassured. "it costs no more than the chandelier. i can always get another one, although i would advise you to be more cautious next time." he added sternly.

 "y-yes!" the trio answered. 

 "now let's go back to night raven. close your eyes and- hmm?"

 grim, who had managed to get himself out of his unconsciousness, was busy munching on a piece of black ore with ink running down it. he was quite literally surrounded with it. "delicious!" he cried... until he was pulled away from it by [name] and quite literally flew into his hands. 

 "hgahh!" grim screamed as he came in literal face-to-face with the subject of his nightmares. [name] gave him no regards and shook him while hanging him upside down. 

 "spit that ∎∎ing  thing out." he said while narrowing his eyes.

 "i-i can't! it's down my digestive system already..."

 "that's so weird!" ace piped in. "he literally just chewed on a rock!"

  [name] sighed, flinging grim to the ground and causing him to bump his head. "i guess one will do no harm." he muttered to himself. 

 "alright then." [name] said to the rest. "close your eyes so we can go back to night raven."

 "archangel-sama! why do we have to close our eyes?" deuce asked. 

 "so you won't get blinded." [name] replied.

 deuce gulped and nodded. 

 encompassing his light teleportation around the students, he teleported right back to his room in night raven. 

──────