ꜱɪx

──────

──────

ꜱʟɪᴄᴇ-

with the single strike of [name]'s blade, the head of a low-grade demon species rolled on the ground. 

 "out of my fucking way."

 yes, he hated the demon world, but eden had no influence here along with it's censoring system. perhaps it was the only benefit of visiting here. 

 frowning, he lifted his mask to breath in some air, only to cough at the strong scent of ink that wafted into his nose, reminding him why he put on the mask at the first place. he would have descended in his own true form, but that would have taken too much of his power, possibly rendering him immobile for a few days, especially since he had been stripped of many privileges as a top-ranking angel. 

  but the archangel wasn't here to just spew some curse words, as much as he enjoyed it. he was here to investigate an on-going mystery that he was long left out of. 

 the 1st demon world wasn't some place to just come for vacation. 

 frustrated, he ran his hands through his golden hair. where exactly inside the castle of asmodeus was metatron having his meeting? he couldn't sense anything...

 he possibly couldn't have already left, right? no. for a meeting, metatron usually stayed for at least two days. he also usually left michael at charge, but this time it was raphael. 

 "shit. i need to go." he muttered under his breath as he whipped his head around, suddenly aware that he was inside enemy territory, but this time, with no superior to count on when he gets caught. 

 gritting his teeth, [name], using light teleportation, teleported himself right outside the exit of the demon world. metatron would have sensed that, and he had some explaining to do. he shuddered at the thought of his punishment being stretched even furthur...

 he wondered how the children were doing in his room. 

──────

 "oww!" ace complained. "that's my arm, juice."

 "i'm sorry, but it's hard to tell if you can't see anything here." deuce grumbled. "and it's deuce, not juice."

 "same thing." ace replied, pulling a tongue.

 the fog surrounding them was thick and deep, covering them up to their soldiers. yuu found it quite funny that it looked like their disembodied heads were floating around. grim had climbed onto his shoulder in order to not get buried by the fog. 

 "stop arguing you idiots!" grim snarled, using his paws to cover his ears. "how are we going to get out of here..?"

 "don't you guys have magic for these things?" yuu asked, silencing grim by putting a hand over his mouth, only to quickly take them off as he attempted to bite his hand.