ᴛᴡᴏ

──────

──────

"ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ?" [name] hummed. "well, headmaster, you better go get that student."

"ah-er, [name]-sama, you see, i need to take care of the students, and seven knows what trouble they will get into while i'm gone..."

"...headmaster, you could've just said that you wanted me to go."

"ah,ah! i would never! it's just that..." crowley trailed off, glancing up at [name]. "it would be terrible if the students caused any trouble when i am not there... and..."

[name] sighed. was he really that scary? tucking away his wings in a graceful motion, he nodded. "i will be go fetching the student."

"oh, thank you! how gracious of you-"

"graciousness is a virtue commonly practiced in eden." [name] nodded, reminiscing the time when he and jopiel, [the commander of the crimson cosmos], had fought over which movie they were going to watch. there was a huge typhoon that descended on the mortal world that day. totally coincidental, both of them told metatron as he almost fainted from the amount of paperwork that had mysteriously increased, regarding destruction of property.

──────

finding the missing student wasn't all that hard. all he had to do was follow a rather large source of noise along the castle, which led him to the library.

"-you lowly human!" [name] heard a voice chirp. the source of the noise was from a creature down from the demon world, and presumably the missing student. "now if you don't want to be roasted whole, give me those clothes-"

"bold of you to talk about roasting mortals in front of [the demon-like judge of fire]." [name] said coldly, stepping behind the stack of books. "ʜᴇʟʟꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɢɴɪᴛɪᴏɴ."

immediately, a pure white coil of fire coiled towards the creature, a thick tendril wrapping around its torso and suspending it mid-air. "hyaaah!" it screamed in terror at the sight of a higher being of absolute good in front of it.

"who sent you to this school?" [name] continued coldly. "was it [the devil of lust and fury]?"

the creature shook its head frantically, but [name] disregarded it. "of course, it must be that ∎∎ again." with a wave of his hand, the fire holding the creature disappeared. "go and tell her that next time she attempts anything against eden, I will ∎∎ing cut off her throat and hang it around for public display."

as soon as [name] let go of the fire, it ran away. the blond archangel scoffed, and turned around to face the missing student, who was standing there watching the whole time, shivering.