ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

──────

──────

"ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ,"crowely said, quickly composing himself, "but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. Dorm heads, please guide the new students to their respective dormitories." than he paused. "now i think about it, i don't see the dorm leader for diasomnia, mr. draconia around at all?"

[name] bristled at the mention of the fae royalty, but the atmosphere, slightly relaxed that the ceremony had ended, resulted in talking among the students.

"no different from usual, is it?" a brown haired male that [name] vaguely recognized, said.

"what? did no one tell him about the ceremony?"

"if you're gonna complain, you should have done so yourself." someone snapped.

"hmmm. but i don't really know anything about that guy."

well, it seemed that the unwelcoming aura of the absolute evil had caused even the students to wary of him. [name] didn't know what all the fuss was about, even among mortals. it was a perfectly normal occasion.

"oh, i knew it." vanrouge said, shaking his head. "i came here to see if my suspicions were correct, and sure enough malleus isn't around. it seems the invitation 'never arrived' again."

"so where would i be staying?" [name] asked crowley, ignoring the chatters.

he coughed. "ah, [demon-like judge of fire]-sama, you may reside in the east wing second floor... fifth room diagonally, if you wish."

"thank you." [name] nodded curtly. "then i shall be heading off." he glanced at yuu, the magicless student.

"... take care." he told the black-haired male. "you'll be able to go back to where you are from soon."

he nodded, still looking a bit shaken up.

──────

his new quarters looked alright. it was nearly flawless actually. contrary to popular belief, it didn't take much to please angels. they were like most people, toss them a device and they'd be happy, especially since they didn't need to eat or sleep to function properly.

and a device was the only thing the room was missing, since he was confiscated of his phone, only leaving him with a basic magic contact system that was commonly used in eden. metatron had told him to contact him after the first day.

he swiped the air with his hands, and with a swish of golden sparks, a blue message screen popped up. sighing, he scrolled down and down until metatron's contact was found at the bottom of the list, and pressed the 'call' button.

it only took five seconds before he responded. metatron's office immediatly got displayed in a huge screen. but what he didn't expect was a teenage boy sitting on the chair, his feet on the table, playing his nintendo switch.