ᴏɴᴇ

──────

──────

 ʜᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴄʀᴏᴡʟᴇʏ fidgeted uncomfortably as the archangel sitting on the sofa in front of him sipped the tea from the teacup he was holding. 

 "s-so, what would you prefer to go by, [demon-like judge of fire]-sama?" crowley stuttered, flinching when [name] looked up to him.

 "just [name] would be acceptable." [name] said in what he thought was a friendly tone in an attempt to ease the atmosphere. the poor headmaster was scared out of his wits by him. however, what he did not realize was that no matter how he acted, it probably would have seemed life-threatening to crowley. "so, what job would i be carrying out during my stay here?"

 "whatever you want!" crowley blurted out, then covered his mouth, realizing his mistake. "i mean that i will allow you to take whatever job you want, for i am a gracious headmaster. the [heaven's scribe] specifically mentioned that everything will be fine as long as you don't venture out side of our school for too long, o-of course, i wouldn't be stopping you." he added nervously. 

 [name] hummed. "one more thing."

 "y-yes?"

  [name] leaned back on the sofa a bit further. "are there any demons or faes in this school?" 

 "why, yes, no demons as far as i know, but certainly quite the amount of faes, especially in the dorm diasomnia, why ask?" crowley carefully observed his reaction, and gulped. [name]'s emerald green eyes seemed to be glowing an eerie shade, his golden hair tied into a braid down the middle flying, even though the window was not open. there was an oppressive aura that lingered in the whole room, and the avian headmaster was suddenly reminded once again why the pretty-looking teenager in front of him was one of the most feared archangels of eden. 

 "i believe that it would be beneficial that they are informed that if that misbehave in any way in front of me, i will cut of their ∎∎ing heads."

 now, crowley didn't hear the filtered word because of the system provided by eden, but he had a general idea of what it meant. "i will make sure they behave." he choked out. "p-please refrain from... causing any harm to them. they are students of this school after all."

 [name] nodded, and suddenly the domineering aura that filled the office disappeared. "good." [name] said. "i hope they don't get in the wrong end of my flames of retribution. do you know, headmaster, i have a whole collection of severed heads of demon kings and fae warriors back in eden? i sometimes wear it as a belt during battles." [name] thought that this would lighten the mood. it was after all, considered very fashionable to do that in eden, but for some reason, the headmaster seemed even more frightened. 

 "... the ceremony will be held soon, [name]-sama, i will be announcing your arrival to this school then, if that suits you." he said.

 [name] nodded his head. "that will be fine."