Chapter 2: Understand the Situation

-----

Understanding why you broke up is a key essential to letting go and moving on. Was it because of some unfortunate event, or did you just stop feeling that way towards the opposing? Either way, it is a good idea to understand and clear out everything about your relationship. When doing this, make sure you yourself are comfortable with bringing up the past and always remind yourself that you broke up for the better (unless you had other intentions, in that case... )

Good luck my lovely readers and remember to always look on the good side.

- Ten

-----

Kun placed the phone down on his desk, scanning the empty office. This morning, he hadn't any time to read chapter 2, rushing to beat the morning traffic. Mondays really weren't his day. His day was pretty hectic, the boss had requested him to finish off his PowerPoint for his upcoming presentation. So Kun did. It was around 7 pm now, and Kun had just gotten a confirmation from his boss saying the presentation was good.

"Kun, aren't you leaving?"

Kun shook his head at the man next to him, who was packing up his stuff. "I thought you might want to get something to drink tonight." Kun watched Doyoung shove some papers in his briefcase, pushing his glasses higher up his nose to prevent them from slipping off. "I'm good. Even if I said yes, I'm sure Taeyong wouldn't allow you to go."

Doyoung stopped to process the words, before furrowing his eyebrows at the thought of his husband's scolding if he ever returned back home any later than 10. "True." Kun chuckled at Doyoung the answer.

"Well, in that case, I should get going. See you tomorrow." Kun waved as Doyoung hurried into the lift, sending one last grin before the door closed shut. Kun found it funny how his seatmate was always in a rush, no matter where he was going. It was probably a habit he picked up in a package with his habit of always being late. Kun shut his computer down, staring at his phone which was still brightly lit up, the eBook staring back up at him.

Why did they split up?

-----

"I just don't think we're compatible."

"What do you mean by that?" Kun stopped the action of cutting up the vegetables for their dinner, diverting his attention to his boyfriend.

"Kun, I was thinking. Maybe we needed a break from each other."

"No, you need a break from your job." Kun continued his angry chops.

"Kun, just a few days. I need to be alone. I'll call you next Monday and we'll sort things out." HE rubbed the back of his nape awkwardly, holding out his other hand. Just like how he had done when he first asked Kun out on a date.

Monday came and went, and Kun didn't receive a call from anyone. He texted HIM, but only got a reply to give him a few more days. Those days turned into weeks, which turned into months. 2 months to be exact. Doyoung had advised him to give up, stop waiting. But Kun refused. 

Maybe Kun waited for too long, no one could really tell.

-----

Kun closed his eyes, pinching his nose bridge as he leaned back in his chair. Maybe tomorrow's chapter would be better.

𝗧𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗘𝘅︱𝗡𝗖𝗧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें