6// dejavu

"Yuki!"

"Yuki!"

Asuma shook your body untill you woke up. You woke up with tears in your eyes witch didn't last long as you quickly wiped them away. "The mission is over, we can head home now." Asuma stated softly. You had been gone in the forest for two weeks with them you had left the snowy terrain a week ago but you were still having that same dream every single time. You headed home and turned the guy into the hokages office where two Join took him from there.
You said goodbye to Asuma, Genma, Obito and Kakashi and headed home. The lights were off and there was a note from your little brother.

'Yuki, I had to leave for a mission sorry it was out of the blue but I'm not sure when I'll be back cause I forgot what my sensei said.

-Isamu'

Finding it hard to get some rest I head over to the training grounds. Only to find something that terrified me. 'The Kazekage... The Raikage....." "Hey Yuki!"
"Do you happen to be heading to the training grounds to become stronger while we're still in our youth?!!" "THE RAIKAGE?!! how weird." You just stared at him. A pale, cold expression pained on your face. 'w-what the hell' "hello,? Earth to Yuki" Gai waved his hand Infront of your face before placing it on your forehead. "Uh... Are you feeling okay." You snapped out of your trance and gently guided Gai's hand with your own, taking his hand off your forehead. "We should go." You tried to keep yourself normal and make sure everything was looking right but you could notice him looking at you with a slight worry. You tried to lead him away from the direction but when you looked behind you there was smoke and fire everywhere. You saw the piece flying straight at Gai. 'goddamnit'

----Gai Pov---

What happened? Why do my ears hurt? Why is everything so... Hot? I can't open my eyes.. its getting harder to breathe.. am I going to die?.. No.. that can't be I haven't become the strongest yet... What's wrong.. why do I feel.. am I... Bleeding... I don't think I got stabbed... Why is there so much blood. Is.. it mine..

He passed out before he could get another thought

I woke up in the hospital.. what was happening? Father?

"Gai?"

"GAI!!"

My father yelled as he tackled me into a hug "your youth is not over yet my son" I spent a little while in the hospital and they asked me alot of questions. But I can't seem to remember much of why I'm here. I was going somewhere and with someone and there was a huge bang. That's all I remember. But they let me out yesterday for four weeks I've been training nonstop. I'm headed to the training grounds to work on my taijustu now. It has been over six hours and I've been sensing a aura around me for a while. "Alright, out whoever you are." "I'm sorry" There was a small figure maybe 3 or 4 years younger than me I wonder what he wants. "Are you Might Gai?" "I am might Gai! I will become the strongest leaf Shinobi!" "Are you Yuki's friend, I see you training with her alot so I figured." "Course I'm her friend! Yuki is a strong wise Shinobi!"

----normal Pov---

"I'm her brother, name is Isamu" Gai had not known Yuki had a brother, maybe she had mentioned it before but he didn't remember, but Isamu had those same gray eyes and dark brown hair. "Senju Isamu"
"S-senju?" Now that he thinks about it Yuki never said who her family is or ever talked about it. "Uh, yes can you follow me I am concerned about her." Gai followed Isamu to his house and came inside. "What are you concerned about?" "Yuki has been gone for four weeks?" "Hmn, I thought she was most likely on a mission she usually forgets to tell me." Gai reasoned. "At first I thought that too. Isamu looks down and picked something up. A long, heavy black snake slithered around his arm. "Yuki would never leave yoshi behind." Gai looked at the snake. Isamu was right, even if he was under her cloak she always brought that snake wherever she went. "Also," Isamu continued "she atleats leaves me a note, or one of her reptiles tell me" He finished. "This snake means everything to Yuki, there is no way she would have forgotten especially since our brother gave it to her."
"You have another brother! I would love to meet him sometime." Isamu looked down at the floor. "I'm afraid.. that won't be possible." "Can you please help me find Yuki." "Shouldn't we tell the hokage, this will be better if there are more people looking for her." Gai started to panic when he realized the situation, he had been so inteuiged in what Isamu was saying he totally lost track of what was the actual issue .

They ran off to the hokages office in worry about Yuki. It is true she may not be missing but they still had to know.

---Yuki Pov---
"Oh good"

"Yuki Senju, you have awaken"

What.
The.
Fuck.

-----------
(A cliffhanger, howwwww funnnnn. 😍🙏)

Welp. Till next time
-Vei