3 // Dear big brother...

(this fan art is not mine)

you woke up at two in the morning and couldn't sleep. So you decided to shower. Heading to the training grounds you began to work on a move you had been trying to do lately around four your strange friend with a bowl cut came. He tried to scare you but you knew he was there cause of chakra.
Before he could scare you, you grabbed him and pinned him to the ground. He screamed not expecting it and then calmed down. You looked at him and started laughing. He just stared at you. Once you realized you were still on top of him you climbed off and sent a hand to help him up.

You both began training and helping Gai with his taijustu. He was getting stronger and you were proud of him, when all was over you both headed home, or he did did and supposed you did too. You were wondering around the village till it got dark. Deciding there was somewhere you had been holding back on going, you sat down next to his grave and replaced the old flowers with the ones you got at ino's flower shop. You let out a sigh.

---flashback---

"yuki-channn"

"Yes"

"Can you please come play with me?"

"Sorry, Isamu go play with father I have to train"

"but father's not here, he left an hour ago for a mission"

"Mission hmn"

"Yeah! I wanna be just as strong as him one day"

---end of flashback---

"no you don't Isamu... I hope you're nothing like him"

you stared down at your older brothers grave. It had been a year since he died, he was one of the most strongest and capable leaf Shinobi. He knew that your father's 'missions' we're bull and so did you. The amount of times he left you and left your brother and you to take care of Isamu. You felt a tear roll down your cheek. You remembered your brothers playful smile and how he was his whole life. How both of you didn't tell Isamu to spare his childhood.
Ever since your brother died your father hasn't showed up at all. Your mother was dead, your dad was forced to kill her when you were only six, she died Infront of you. In your arms. You tried to stop the tears but they kept coming. Your older brother was dead. How could you keep doing this all the time. you sat there through the pouring rain and you got soaked. You could feel the raindrops hitting your back, becoming heavier and heavier. wanting to avenge your brother. It was your father's fault he was dead. You wanted to make him pay the same price as your brother. Walking to the forest you played with the kunai in your pocket. You came to the place... The same spot your father used to train you, it took you four hours to get there. You looked at the old tree he taught you how to control your chakra on. You thought about him. Every memory you had here. Every time he was lying to you. You felt your heart speed up, your blood was boiling. You punched a tree sending a good amount of them back freezing the ground around you as icy spikes formed out. You knocked down at least 50 surrounding trees in you area. You sat there kneeling in the iced space the ground slowed its shaking while the ice calmed becoming a slow pacing freeze in the area. You sat there kneeling at your spot
blaming yourself for your past.

"Well well what do we have here?" a voice called out.

you quickly got up and pulled out a kunai ready to defend yourself.

There were two rouge ninja and they didn't seem to be waisting time. One began charging at you full on and you slammed him into the ground while throwing a ice-shuriken at him. He does it and began advancing to you twords the front while the other guy came from the back you jumped up and spun kicking both of them in the face. One of them managed to grab your leg and sent you flying into a tree. Before you could get up he threw a kunai going straight through your knee. You were done with this bullshit. You formed your ice/water sword and sent chakra into it, swinging it you to threw water out that formed into ice piercing the both of them. They charged at you and you swinging their sword you doged it. throwing attacks at each other this was going nowhere. You used water and ice to your advantage and formed a line of slush and threw it at them when they were charging at you.

The men began dying laughing, "you really think your crappy cold water will hold us!?" One said. "you're a dumb child if you think such a thing will work." The other said

The second they moved to break free you turned it to a sharp dry ice making them wince in pain. You took their shock to your advantage and sliced both of them fatally piercing their flesh. They fell to their knees.

"Want seconds?" You asked

They began to split up but with their injured state they couldn't make it far and considering you just blew out all their hiding spots there was not much they could do now. They charged at you aware of attacks you've already used. They pulled out katana and a ring of flames came around you. You got in a position to make it seem like you were going to attack but you just stood there. When they came close you formed a ring of water around your stomach with spikes freezing it, it pierced both of them finally finishing the fight. They screamed in pain before the light went out of their eyes and they fell too the ground. But what you had realized is there was a kunai sticking out of you ribcage. perhaps you let them get a little too close.
You headed back to the leaf village blood gushing out your body and kunai sticking out of it. you made it to the training grounds before loosing consciousness.

(A/N: A short one but I wanted to give you yuki's past, I hope you're enjoying so far, see ya next time)