Part 3..? 4..?

Sheriff stood there in silence.. He didn't know what to say.. He was standing by the doorway, looking upon Skittles. Sheriff trembled as he stepped inside the room.

Sheriff) Happy.?

The sound of the generator that was running the hospital was the only thing Sheriff heard. He started shaking when Skittles didn't respond. 

Sheriff) S-Skitz-!?

The lights were off, but Sheriff could almost completely see past the darkness. He ran over to Skittles, his eyes stung. His legs almost buckled from grief. To Sheriffs dismay, his hands started to shake when he tried to get Skittles off the ceiling.

Sheriff) FUCK.!!

Sheriff got irritated and just yanked the whole rope off the ceiling, catching Skittles in his arms as he fell. Sheriff heard someone walk into the room.. There was a quiet snicker behind him.

Dr.Jan) I guess he'll be going to purgatory now! He deserves it too.! Being a murderer.. 

Sheriff turned around and grit his teeth.

Sheriff) You fuckin' shitty ass bitch.. HE DID NOT DESERVE THAT YOU MOTHERFU-

Sheriffs voice cracked, interrupting himself. 

Dr.Jan) HE DESERVED THAT AND YOU KNOW IT! HES A FUCKING WIMBLETON!!

Sheriff took in a shaky breath. His grip on Skittles tightened.

Sheriff) He laughed when there was no joke.. He danced when there was no music.. He had little to no friends.. but yet.. HE WAS THE FRIENDLIEST PERSON IN NEVADA.!!

Sheriff couldn't help but yell. Skittles' efforts to make Nevada a better place didnt work the best, because nobody was willing to listen.. and he kept trying. But to Sheriff.. Skittles did more than enough. Dr.Jan didn't seem to know what to say, because he remained silent.. so he kept going.

Sheriff) HE WAS ELUSIVE! HE WAS TODAY.! He was tomorrow..

Sheriff trailed off, staying quiet for a moment. Dr.Jan still didn't say anything, he seemed to be waiting for Sheriff to continue.

Sheriff) N-nobody knew what to make of him.. In our minds we tried to pin him to a corkboard like a butterfly.. but the pin merely went through and he flew away..

Dr.Jan seemed to start getting emotional, but he blinked and his tears seemed to dissipate 

Dr.Jan) He could have killed you.. I-it was most definitely a façade..

Sheriff stepped closer to Dr.Jan.

Sheriff) Do you fucking hear yourself?! I've been with him since we were 3.. You know nothing.

Dr.Jan stayed quiet. He didn't say a word. 

Sheriff) Oh- Gone quiet now?!

Sheriff was furious. He growled at Dr.Jan, giving him a death stare. Dr.Jan flinched. He seemed to get uncomfortable from the way Sheriff was looking at him.

Dr.Jan) W-well. I don't care. You're just trying to make me feel b-bad.. He deserves to die. I-i hope he stays dead forever.!

Sheriffs eyes widened. He gently leaned Skittles down against the nearest wall. He lunged at Dr.Jan. Sheriff tackled Dr.Jan to the ground, pushing him outside of the room. Dr.Jan tried to kick Sheriff off, but he smashed his knee into Dr.Jans gut.

Sheriff) WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Sheriffs voice echoed down the hall. A few grunts turned and stared down the hallway at them.

Dr.Jan) W-what are you gonna do about it?!

Sheriff smirked. A few grunts were making their way down the hall to where Sheriff and Dr.Jan were. 

Sheriff) Oh. I could do a lot..

Dr.Jan opened his mouth to say something, but quickly closed it when Sheriff grabbed the sides of Dr.Jans head, harshly smashing it onto the floor. A little bit of blood splattered on the ground.

Sheriff) Shut the FUCK UP!