Part 1

[The ending on this part is just- cringe- I'm sorry-]

They soon woke up, realizing they were in a hospital. He looked around- not sure how he had gotten here.. his memories suddenly struck him. When he fully awoke, his body ached. He groaned when he tried to sit up. A grunt quickly ran into the room.

?) They are awake, sir!

Someone else also ran into the room behind the other grunt. They hovered over him.

??) Great! How are you feeling?

He looked up at the grunt speaking to him.

Skittles) I-I'm alright.. my whole body aches though.

Skittles' voice was raspy, not being used since after the explosion. The grunt nodded.

??) Just call me Dr.Jan. I will be your caretaker until you are well. 

Skittles nodded, giving them a shaky smile.

Dr.Jan) And, I can get you some pain reliever for that.

Skittles) No.. it's alright. Save it for someone who really needs it.

Dr.Jan scowled.

Dr.Jan) I'm sorry- you have 2 bullet holes in your face. And 4 through your torso.

Skittles giggled silently.

Skittles) Someone could have been shot 7 times.. Just save it- it doesn't hurt too bad anyways.

Dr.Jan didn't look convinced. They grunted.

Dr.Jan) Whatever you say. I need to ask you a few questions, is that alright?

He nodded.

Skittles) Go for it.

Dr.Jan snapped twice. The grunt took a clipboard from a metal drawer in a cabinet that was by the door, handing it to Dr.Jan as he slipped out a pen from behind his ear.

Dr.Jan) First question- What's your full name?

Skittles) Happy Hank Wimbleton; [Is this right???] but most people either call me just Happy or Skittles.  

Dr.Jan) What- a-alright.. How old are you?

Skittles mumbled some things for a second or two.

Skittles) I-I'm twenty, sir..

Dr.Jan nodded.

Dr.Jan) What do you remember of your last experience?

Skittles tightly closed his eyes. The memories he replayed in his mind were crystal clear.. besides for the people. Skittles tried to give someone a stuffed animal of some kind- he didn't remember why, not remembering the explosion either. Although, he did feel a kind of "connection", when he looked at 'said person', but couldn't even remember who they were.

Skittles) I tried to give someone a stuffed animal- someone special..- I think..

Dr.Jan seemed to study him for a second.

Dr.Jan) Do you not remember their name?

Skittles) I-i don't remember anything about them.. I just know I felt something when I looked at them. Even when I felt pain surge through me.. I wanted them to have whatever stuffed animal I was giving them..

Dr.Jan looked a little surprised. They both stayed quiet for a couple moments, before the other grunt slowly shimmied out of the room.

Dr.Jan) You don't even remember their face.? They shot you.. 6 times.

Skittles) I-I dont think it was their fault.. He was just scared, and didn't know..

Skittles broke eye contact with Dr.Jan. He looked at his hands; fidgeting with them.

Skittles) I truly believe it wasn't their fault..

Dr.Jan shook his head.

Dr.Jan) Whatever you say..

Dr.Jan) Wimbleton.. should have stayed dead.

Dr.Jan mumbled that last part- completely inaudible to Skittles..

Dr.Jan soon walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.. leaving Skittles there, now strapped onto an uncomfortable white cot that was resting on a white tiled floor, surrounded by smooth white walls, closed in with a rough white ceiling-

With no way to escape.