Part 2

Sheriff blinked his eyes open, slowly sitting up. He realized he had finally fallen asleep. He forced himself out of bed, and quickly changed into his attire. He darted out of his room, grabbing his hat on the rack by his light switch as he flew out the door. Sheriff jumped in his Ford truck, shoving the key into the slot; turning it profusely. He put his hat on as he backed out of the driveway, quickly driving to the hospital.

Sheriff flew open the door to his truck, turning it off and locking it as he slammed it shut. He darted into the hospital.

Sheriff) Can I go visit Happy Hank?!

Sheriff said as soon as he entered the building. Someone came walking up to him.

Dr.Jan) Sorry for your concern sir.. nobody can see him at this time.

Sheriff was a little upset. He had heard that Happy Hank was in the hospital on the news that day before, and that had been keeping him up. He wasn't sure why he felt bad for that grunt.. Many others had probably died that day Skittles did, as well. 

Sheriff) Alright.. When will I be able to see him.?

Dr.Jan) Hm.. if I may ask, what's your relationship with Skittles?

Sheriff hesitated. He usually didn't admit his mistakes that quickly.. but he felt he needed to make it up to Skittles. 

Sheriff) Oh- Happy.? I.. did something I shouldn't have done.. I misunderstood the situation-.. and now I guess he's here.

Dr.Jan stayed quiet for a moment, before glaring at Sheriff.

Dr.Jan) Do you know why he's here then.?

Sheriff slightly tilted his head.

Sheriff) What do you mean.? This is a hospital?

Dr.Jan grabbed Sheriffs hand and dragged him outside to the back of the building.

Sheriff) Hm?

Sheriff yanked his hand away from Dr.Jan when they stopped walking.

Dr.Jan) Do you know their last name..?

Sheriff) Skittles' last name.?

Dr.Jan) Yes.

Sheriff stayed quiet for a moment.

Sheriff) Oh- I didn't know you were being serious.. sorry. Yes- yes I know his last name, why do-

Dr.Jan cut Sheriff off by pinning him against the back wall of the building by his throat.

Dr.Jan) HE'S A WIMBLETON. HE SHOULD BE DEAD!

Sheriffs eyes widened- he had a hard time speaking.

Sheriff) W-what.?

Dr.Jan) He should be DEAD! HES A WIMBLETON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! HIS FAMILY IS MURDEROUS!

Sheriff pushed Dr.Jan away, knocking him to the ground. Dr.Jan grunted.

Sheriff) What. The. FUCK?! Just because he's part of the Wimbleton family- doesn't mean he's like them-! Your just going to judge him based on his last name?!

Dr.Jan) Your saying that he's not a killer with 5 other murderous siblings?! I've seen the news!!

Sheriff scoffed.

Sheriff) Why would that matter? Not everyone is the same.

Dr.Jan) I'm a doctor. I know better than you do.

Sheriff) That has nothing to do with anything... Just because your a doctor, that doesn't mean you get to say things like that and expect yourself to be right, par'ner.. 

Dr.Jan) I have a medical degree and everything.

Sheriff was getting impatient. Why couldn't he make them understand?

Sheriff) I don't fucking care. That's not right. If you had a killer brother, would you like it if I automatically said you were a murderer because of it?

Dr.Jan stayed quiet. Sheriff huffed, walking back inside. He talked to the receptionist that was currently working there at the time, about that doctor Sheriff had been conversating with.

?) Yes, Yes alright.. I will tell the headmaster about this.

Sheriff) Thank you sir.

They nodded- "dismissing" Sheriff. Sheriff grunted as he flopped down into his truck, turning the heat conditioning on. He was just driving his truck out of the parking lot..

..When an ear-splitting scream echoed out through the hospital building, right in front of him.