1.10

"Oh my-"

"What the fu-"

"Rose-"

"This is insa-"

Steve and Tony sat up. They both looked at each other in shock.

"Put on the suit." Steve said. This time for a completely different reason.

Tony nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

Steve stood up and helped Tony stand. They stumbled out of the room (or what was left) as soon as they were on their feet.

Agents were scattered, running to grab weapons and to figure out the source of attack.

Fury groaned as he sat up from where he landed. He was immediately back to business. He had to take control of the situation.

"Hill!" Fury called for her through his earpiece. Pain was clear in his voice.

Hill reported, "External detonation." She was at a control center, looking at the brunt of the damage. "Number three engine is down."

"What does that mean?" Lily asked in panic.

"Relax, mama bear." Rose smiled back at her mom. "I'm right here."

Agents were yelling and shouting updates, orders, and asking for assistance. Very few were still working at their stations.

"Can they get it running?" Hill asked a male agent as she sped over to his station.

"Turbine looks mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there and make repairs while we're in the air." He informed her.

Hill sighed heavily. "If we lose one more engine, we won't be." She began talking into her earpiece. "Somebody's got to get outside and patch that engine."

Fury spoke into his own earpiece. "Stark, you copy that?"

"I'm on it." Tony answered.

"Coulson, initiate defensive lockdown in the detention section, then get to the armory." Fury ordered. He was up and making his way out of the destroyed lab. "Romanoff's?" Fury called for the missing sisters.

Natasha was struggling to get her foot from underneath a metal pipe. Bruce was lying to the right of her, agitated and in pain. Nikita was on her right, clearly unconscious.

A handful of people gasped.

She paused for a second to breathe before answering. "We're okay." She looked at Nikita and sighed in relief at the movement of her chest. "Nikki's unconscious, but she's breathing."

Her sigh of relief was mimicked throughout the room.

She looked over at Bruce, who was shaking, jerking, and growling. "We're okay, right?" she asked herself.

The quinjet full of the turned agents had landed during the chaos. All of the agents filed out with Clint as their team leader.

One of the other armed men stomped open a large vent. He jumped down and the rest followed.

"Keep that engine down!" Clint commanded a group of his agents.

"Yes, sir."

"Detention, wait for the cameras to go dark."

"Got it."

Clint walked past two agents. "Stay close."

Steve and Tony were running down through the storage areas. They passed many occupied agents.