1.6

After Steve and Bruce got over the initial shock of the huge ship-like aircraft, Natasha brought them in. This put them into another shock. The whole room was like a control center. Dozens of agents were in the room either giving commands or working on a monitor. They all moved and worked as one unit.

"SHIELD Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect." Maria Hill was the woman in the front. She was strongly giving orders to others. "We're at level, sir." She said to Fury.

Fury was standing in between two monitors on a raised platform in the middle of the room. "Good. Let's vanish."

"Engage retro-reflection panels." Maria called out.

They did as told. The entire helicarrier began to blend in with its surroundings. If someone were to look up at the helicarrier they would only see the sky. You would have to know what to look for in order to find it.

"That's bloody amazing." Ron's eyes widened like the rest of the wizarding group.

Fury turned towards the small conference table behind him. Steve and Bruce were patiently waiting there. "Gentleman."

Steve looked around and in awe while digging in his pockets. He pulled out a ten dollar bill and handed it to Fury. Fury took it in amusement. Steve walked past Fury to get a better look at things.

Fury went to greet Bruce. "Doctor, thank you for coming." Fury held his hand out for Bruce to shake.

Bruce took his hand reluctantly."Thanks for asking nicely. So how long am I staying?"

"Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the wind." Fury answered.

"Where are you with that?" Bruce asked. Fury pointed to Phil who was on the platform below them.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cell phones, laptops..."

"What are all these things?" Regulus asked.

"Muggle inventions." Harry told him.

"Nice."

"If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us." Phil finished.

"That's still not gonna find them in time." Natasha told them. She was kneeled next to a monitor that was face-tracing Clint.

"You have to narrow your field." Bruce told Fury. "How many spectrometers do you have access to?"

"How many are there?" Fury asked.

"Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays." Bruce told Phil who was listening intently. He went back to speaking to Fury. "I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places." Fury nodded with and impressed look. "Do you have anywhere for me to work?"

"Agent Romanoff, could you show Dr.Banner to his laboratory, please?" He called out to Natasha.

She nodded and walked over to them. "You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys."

[Scene Change]

Dr. Selvig was still working on his machine. "Put it over there." He called out to a bunch of scientists who were walking by with supplies. "Where did you find all of these people?" He walked towards the other side of his work space.

"SHIELD has no shortage of enemies, Doctor." A mind controlled Clint answered vaguely. He typed a few things in on a tablet before holding it up. "This the stuff you need?" Clint asked.