1.4

Inside of a small gym there is a tall muscular blonde going at a punching bag with rapid speed. He was hitting it with so much vigor that you can only wonder...

"Dude, who ticked you off?" Audrey asked with wide eyes.

No one, actually. His mind was swimming with flashbacks of his past,

Of everything he lost,

Everything he gave up,

Everyone, he gave up.

It was all too much for him to keep inside.

Which is exactly why his punching bag is now across the room losing its contents.

The room was now filled with gaping faces.

"Bloody hell!"

"Children. Ronald!"

"How strong are you?"

Steve walked over to six other punching bags and picked one up. He dragged the bag to the hook with one hand and hung it up. He exhaled deeply before going at the punching back.

"Trouble sleeping?" Nick Fury was shown walking from around the corner.

Steve paused to look up before going back to his activities. "Slept for seventy years, sir. I think I've had my fill."

"Did you just say seventy years?" Sirius sat up and looked to the blonde.

"We're wizards, so of course this isn't the weirdest thing we've heard, but an explanation would be nice." Remus told them politely.

The movie naturally pauses when they talk, but just to be sure it doesn't start she presses pause anyways.

"Short version. Steve was in World War ll. He met a doctor who had an experiment and they needed a guinea pig with a good heart-"

"Really Rose?"

"-He was sick all the time, but he wouldn't stop until the army took him. He wanted to be of help somehow. So finally the doctor got him a way in. That's where he met Peggy Carter. She's a sweetheart. Fierce, but a sweetheart. He was selected as their guinea pig and that's where he met Tony's father, Howard-"

"I never heard the end of it."

"Shut up, Tony!"

"I am sorry that you got in the way of me testing your new widow bites! Now please stop being mean to me."

"Hey! Shut up! Both of you, so she can finish." Audrey snapped at them both. When they both went silent Audrey gestured for Rose to continue.

"Stark senior guided the experiment. In the end, Steve came out stronger, faster, taller, muscly, and a bunch of other things that are too scientific for me to get into. He was overall a perfect soldier with a heart of gold and abs of steel."

"I don't know about all of th-" Steve tried to step in.

"I'm not done. Eventually he and that ugly blue box drove themselves into a body of water to win the war. He was frozen in ice for seventy years until he and that cursed box were found. Whatever Howard and the doctor did to him, saved him because he was still alive." She finished.

Sirius blinked before telling her,"I have so many questions, but I'll just ask one."

She nodded.