1.3

There was a little girl running through the slums of Kolkata. She was dodging people, bikes and cars just to make it to her destination. It was quite clear that she was in a hurry. Her pace didn't even deter when she made it to a small one bedroom home. She peaked up through the railing of the stairs she ran up.

An older Indian woman was unhappy with the sight of the little girl. "Who are you? Get out! There is sickness here!"

Bruce Banner could be seen washing his hands with a small red bucket. He was looking in the mirror to see what the ruckus was about.

"You're a doctor?" The little girl asked the fussing woman. "My fathers not waking up! He has a fever and he's moaning, but his eyes won't open."

"Aww poor child." Euphemia sympathized.

Natasha snorted quietly for only Clint and Rose to hear.

Bruce walked over to the railing where she was. "Slow down."

She took a deep breath before trying again, "My father..."

He understood her message when she glanced at something in the corner of the room. "Like them?" In that very corner were two boys around her age on mattresses. One was coughing and the other was unconscious.

She nodded. "Please." She said desperately.

She led Bruce to a beat up shack on the edge of the city. Bruce put an arm in front of her to stop her from running in front of a vehicle that was driving by. When it was gone they continued inside. There was just one problem.

She kept running. She ran all the way to a bed and out the window above it.

Bruce huffed. "Should've got paid upfront, Banner."

The whole room burst into laughter.

"That was all you had to say?" Sirius asked.

"What was I supposed to do? Chase her." Bruce laughed.

"You know for a man who's supposed to be avoiding stress, you picked a hell of a place to settle."

Audrey huffed. "You're everywhere."

Natash walked from around the corner to where Bruce could see her. Her clothing was now different from the black dress she wore on her undercover mission. She was now in native clothing.

Bruce turned to face her. "Avoiding stress isn't the secret." He set his bag onto the floor.

"Then what is it? Yoga?"

"Sassy Nat."

"Shut up, Tony!" Natasha growled at him

"Why are you being so mean to me?" He looked down at her from his recliner.

"You know why."

"It was an accident!"

"You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart." He looked out the window on the wall behind him. "I assume the whole place is surrounded."

She took off her shawl before walking towards him. "Just you and me."

He looked back to her and pointed at the window the little girl ran out of. "And your little actress buddy? Is she a spy, too? They start that young?"

"Me and my sister did." Natasha told him solemnly.

The room went tense. The others outside of the Avenger's group didn't understand, but movie Natasha had wore a look that told them that it wouldn't be pleasant.