Chapter 30

This chapter is dedicated to MeganTelford as she has been so nice to me during this book. She has been supporting me from day one and is just so kind to me.

I would like to thank you greatly ::)

I would like to thank you all greatly ::)

Please read the final authors notes at the bottom ::)

So this is it, the last chapter of Moving To The Dumping Ground...

"I can't believe you're actually going" Lana said as I neatly folded up some of my tops into a box.

I sighed. "Yeah, neither can I. I'm going to miss it here".

I sighed and sat down on my bed. "I really am going to miss it here. It seems like we've been here five-ever but it's only been a year" I said.

Lana giggled when I said five-ever, but then she sat opposite me.

"I'm just sad that you'll be so far away" Lana said. "We're in England and you're not just moving to another part of England you're moving to Wales".

I sighed. "I know, actually I don't know. I really don't know if I should go" I groaned falling back onto my bed.

"Bella" Lana said with a sigh. "I think you should go, you like the Harries family right?".

"Yeah" I said staring up at the ceiling where is saw a small spider. I giggled at it and blew in the air so it lots in track and hurried away.

I know it's weird but I enjoy doing that...

Anyway...

"Then go for it, if it doen't work out you can always come back you know" Lana said.

I sat up. "Yeah, I'll go" I said. "Ughhh... I hate saying goodbyes".

"Yeah, when you were getting fostered by Sophie last year you burst out crying" Lana chuckled.

"Don't remind me" I moaned. "But we can skype all the time and text".

"Yes" Lana said. "Don't forget about me".

"As if" I snorted. "You used to be a bad ass, in a good way, but you've changed".

"I guess, I like it here, I just hated Layla's so much" Lana said.

"Agreed" I said. "They were so strict"

"I know" Lana exclaimed. "Tut tut tut" she said waggling her finger and sticking a pillow up her top and prancing around our room.

I giggled at her impression of one of our old head careworker.

"Since you're moving away why don't we have like a party or something" Lana suggested.

"Okay" I said. "But where?"

"Not here" Lana said. "I want it for us and our friends. I know the kids here are kind of our friends but-".

"I get what you mean" I said cutting Lana off 'cause otherwise we'd be there half the day.

"We could ask Ami, her family own a huge house and it wouldn't be too many of us" Lana said. I nodded and she picked up her phone and called Ami.

"That's all settled" Lana said a while later. By then I'd packed up roughly half of my clothes but I kept the one's I'd wear in my wardope.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Tomorrow" Lana replied. "We're all heading over early to help set it up but you're coming later".