Chapter 10

Rick's P.O.V

I saw it with my own eye's , Bella fell to the floor , limp and lifeless. I stood up , knocking my plate to the floor. It smashed into loads of bit's.

"Call an ambulance" Mike told Gina. I rushed to Bella's side. Lana came over too , she was shaking really badly.

"Don't move her until the ambulance come's" Mike told us. I hugged Lana as tears streamed down her face. The room was silent. I knew Bella wasn't dead cause I saw her chest move up and down. I gripped Lana's hand , Bella ment SO much to me and Lana. No one touched their food , they stared at Bella in a heap on the floor.

The doorbell rang and Mike ran to the door. A minute later Bella was in the ambulance , Gina with her. "Can I come?" Lana asked. "No" Gina said strenly. Lana sighed and hugged me. "Will Bella be okay?" I asked. A paramedic nodded and they all left.

All of us dumping ground kid's ate our dinner in silence. Someone had cleaned up my broken plate and a new one was in my spot.

Lana was still shaking. I couldn't eat my dinner so I left it go cold. After dinner we all trooped into the living room. I turned on the Tv and Lana sat beside me. I held her hand and tear's started to form in her eye's.

"Rick" She whispered "What if.... what if she dosen't make it". "Don't say that" I said. "Keep your hopes up high". Frank and Elektra started a gave of pool but for the rest of us we stayed silent.

Johnny's P.O.V

What if this is all my fault. When I dunked Bella , I hurt her. I didn't mean to though , but something might have gone wrong inside of her body. I just hope she's alright. Bella is a lovely person and dosen't desereve this.

I sighed and went off into my own world.

Lana's P.O.V

I didn't want to break down infront of everyone so I clutched onto Rick's hand for support. He felt the same way about Lana. It was obvious that he LIKES her. After a long wait the phone rang and I shot like a bolt to the office. I answered the phone.

"Hello" I said. Rick entered the room.

"Lana is that you?" Gina's voice asked. "Yeah" I said "Mike can't come to the phone now so can you tell me the update on Bella?".

"Okay then" Gina said "Bella is awake now but tomorrow she'll be getting her appendix taken out. Bella will stay here for a few more night's until she's fully recovered. I'm going to stay here with her tonight". "Thank's Gina" I cried before hanging up.

"How's Bella?" Rick asked. "She's awake but tomorrow she's having her appendix taken out" I said. I hugged Rick. "Bella's gonna be alright" I cried. Rick hugged me back. We walked out of the office.

"MIKE!!!" I screamed. He came running "What happened??" He asked. "Bella's okay but she's going to get her appendix taken out tomorrow. Gina's going to stay with her" I said beaming , knowing that my best friend is going to be okay. Mike smiled "Let's go tell everybody the good new's then" he said. Me and Rick followed Mike back into the living room where everyone was.

"Guy's Gina called" Mike said putting a serious face on. "And Bella's fine but she's getting her appendix out tomorrow." The room suddenly was loud , back to it's normal self.

Bella's P.O.V

I woke up in a white room. My head hurt really badly.

"How are you feeling?" Gina asked me. "My head hurt's" I said "What's going to happen?". "Well your going to stay here for a few more day's and tomorrow your getting your appendix taken out" Gina said. I nodded.