Chapter 13

"Hey Girl's" Mike said to me and Lana. "Hiyaa" I said. We were both drooling over a picture of George Shelley. "I enrolled you's and Faith at the local school , you'll start there in September , we have to get you uniform's and all your book's. And if you want we can go out and buy some paint's and you can do up your room" Mike said. "Ooohhh yes please" I said. "How long until September?" Lana asked. "Just over a week" Mike said. Me and Lana groaned. "Gina will bring you's out for you uniform now" Mike said. I pulled on my black van's and I grabbed my bag and put my phone and purse into it. The other day I'd taken a list of everyone's Birthday , so I know when they are. It was pretty strange , cause Rick and I share the same Birthday on the 19th of June. Lily's 14th Birthday is soon enough so hopefully I can get her a charm bracelet like Tee's. Carmen's Birthday is next year so I'll get her a charm bracelet too , I mean if I'm still here. No not like I'm gone like dead but like fostered. Lana and me went downstair's to where Gina and Faith were waiting. "We'll go paint shopping another time" Mike said. "Where you's going?" Rick asked. "Uniform shopping" Lana said. "Oh yeah Gina , I need a new uniform" Rick said. "What?!" Gina exclaimed. "Yeah it's kind of small for me" Rick said. "Go try it on , I'll be the judge of that" Gina said. Rick sighed and went back upstair's. Me , Lana and Faith talked until Rick came down the stair's. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand's. Lana burst out laughing , being the lovely person she is. Faith did the same as me. Rick's uniform was TINY for him. The grey bottom's were past his ankle and they wouldn't botten at the top. Also the zipper didn't seem to close. The white shirt and red stripy tye fitted fine , but the red blazer looked really tight. The sleve's were past his wrist and I could see that he could bearly walk. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"I had a massive grouth spirt during the year" Rick told me and the girl's. Gina laughed "Okay Rick you've prooved your point now go get ready , quickly". "Like tgat will happen" Rick mumbled which made me laugh. "Come here" I said , Rick walked over to me. I pulled at his blazer and then I called Faith over to held me since Lana was still laughing her head off and was now on the floor. Me and Faith tugged at Rick's blazer and finally it came off. I heard a tear and me and Faith looked at the blazer in our hand's and there was a visable tear at the back.

I shoved the broken blazer into Rick's hand's "Don't tell Gina" I whispered. Rick nodded "Thanks" he said and ran upstair's. Well I wouldn't exactally say 'ran' more like hobbled.

A while later we were walking to the uniform shop. Gina said it would only take about 20 minutes. I linked my arm through Rick's. We chatted as we walked along. "What colour are you gonna do your room?" Rick asked me. "I dunno really yet" I said. "I guess I'd like it white. Oh it'd be cool if we did it white and then put multicoloured paint splashes all over it". Rick smiled "Yeah that's a good idea". "We might need your help for the high bit's" I said. Rick laughed "Sure".

When we arrived atvthe shop we all got our uniform. It was a white shirt , grey skirt , grey socks , a wine coloured blazer with the school crest and a red and orangey coloured stripy tye. (It's the house of anbus school uniform). Gina let us each pick out a pair of school shoe's , I picked out black army boots , Lana picked black monster shoes (I dunno the real name but thats what me and my sister call them. They're pretty much platform shoes but only an inch around!) and Faith got black little pumps. Rick got a new uniform too , we paid and headed back home , to the dumping ground. We then stopped off at another shop to get our school books. They were all so heavy on the walk home.We all already had school bags. I has my Mum's old ruck sack , it has an aztec design through it and I just love it. When we got back to the dumping ground Mike brought me and Lana out to a paint shop. I told Lana my idea about our room and she liked it. Mike said we'd paint our room tomorrow. We got a few tins of white paint and small pots of pink , red , yellow , blue , orange ,purple and green to splat around. Mike let us buy fairy lights to go around our room and glow in the dark stars for our room too.